Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Who has installed Dynojet jet kit prairie 360

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has installed Dynojet jet kit prairie 360

I am considering this addition for my 360 it has always lacked mid range power. I have talked with several of my riding partners who have installed them on Yamahas and Hondas and some have had good results and others wound up taking them out because they could never get them to work right. I would like to know if anyone has experience with this in there 360's Do they really help mid range responce or have you experienced no real change?

Thanks,
Mud

Old 09-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

I just shimmed the needle on mine and it worked great.It elimanated the off idle sag when you nail it and seemed to improve midrange also.Do a search for topics created by olemanmoses I'm sure you will find some helpful information.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

It's the best upgrade you can get for this ATV! I installed it in my 360 and it really improved the power , mostly down low and mid range. The kit includes a new main jet, different needle that is adjustable, and recommendations for adjusting the idle jet. It also makes the bike run cooler because it is jetted properly. I later installed a K&N filter and then richened it up a bit more to match the air flow. The top speed doesn't change much, but it gets there faster. Relatively easy to install too, just be carefull with the carb screws and bits.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:37 AM
Weekend Warrior

By the way, how do you like the larger tires? Any difference in speed or acceleration?

Old 09-14-2006, 03:24 AM
Pro Rider

The 26" tires did slow down the resposivness in low and mid range a little more than before. Of course my 360 has always been sluggish in mid range. But, it made a huge diffrence in the play factor I use low range while in mud holes so nothing was hurt there. Even if I could never get my responsiveness up (which I know I will) it was still a good trade off for me personally. I would not recommend going larger than 26" tires though. I believe that would hurt the bike too much. I play with some big boys and they may be faster than me but I have always been able to meet the challenges at play.

Thanks for the inputs it's a cheep modification so I have pretty much talked myself into trying it. Besides I like to play in the shop almost as much as on the trails. I will keep everyone posted on the overall results in the future.

Mud