Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Neighbors filed a disturbing the peace noitice

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 11:10 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 166 Likes on 165 Posts
Default Neighbors filed a disturbing the peace noitice

If they are your friends, I think they would have mentioned it to you without calling the authorities. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You still haven't said what time it was. If it was late at night or early in the morning, I could see them complaining. But I would think they would have at least had the courtesy to speak to you directly.

I mean, if you woke them up, they could have talked to you then. It's not like they weren't already awake. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i live in a little subdivision on a private gravel road. i live on a corner lot and only have one neighbor living directly next to me. about two weeks ago he complained about dust and having to constantly vacum his pool. he was pretty rude about it so i told him a few choice words and he left pretty pissed. i'm curently in the process of building a small track on my empty 1 acre lot between our two houses. i only ride during daylight hours so the cops can't really do anything about it. we'll see what he says when the track is finished and i invite a couple people to come ride on it.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:02 AM
Trailblazer

Glad your not on the other side of my fence. Hope you have lots of money.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Chickenlips01

Glad your not on the other side of my fence. Hope you have lots of money.</end quote></div>

Who are you talking to???

This could get good. Off to get a [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] & make the popcorn [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 01:16 AM
Trailblazer

Talking to the ones that are fighting with there neighbors.

Old 06-21-2007, 02:20 AM
Trailblazer

i don't know what fence your talking about, the dude cut down abunch of my twenty year old trees on my side of the property line that served as the fence. now i got plans for an eight foot privacy fence once i **** him off enough with the track.

Old 06-21-2007, 06:01 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: muddstudd

i live in a little subdivision on a private gravel road. i live on a corner lot and only have one neighbor living directly next to me. about two weeks ago he complained about dust and having to constantly vacum his pool. he was pretty rude about it so i told him a few choice words and he left pretty pissed. i'm curently in the process of building a small track on my empty 1 acre lot between our two houses. i only ride during daylight hours so the cops can't really do anything about it. we'll see what he says when the track is finished and i invite a couple people to come ride on it.</end quote></div>

Well, at least when your county or local government passes draconian ATV restrictions, noise ordinances, zoning and other legislation detrimental to our sport you'll have a pretty good idea of why it happened.

Old 06-21-2007, 09:04 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CaptainQuint

Well, at least when your county or local government passes draconian ATV restrictions, noise ordinances, zoning and other legislation detrimental to our sport you'll have a pretty good idea of why it happened.</end quote></div>

Hard to argue with this....

Old 06-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 166 Likes on 165 Posts

After you've built the track and pissed off the neighbor, be ready for a hefty jump in your homeowners insurance when he tells them about your track. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 09:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CaptainQuint

Well, at least when your county or local government passes draconian ATV restrictions, noise ordinances, zoning and other legislation detrimental to our sport you'll have a pretty good idea of why it happened.</end quote></div>

Hard to argue with this....</end quote></div>
True.....very true. I recommend getting a garden hose out there and keeping the place watered down before you wind up not being able to ride on your land. Put yourself in your neighbors shoes and be realistic.

Quick Reply: Neighbors filed a disturbing the peace noitice