Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

i got a problm

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got a problm

Hey Jrandy, Do you think it's Larry The Cable Guy or Pigman the Leprachaun? As I was reading it almost "sounded" Irish ta me. So which is it Pigman, Irish or southern?
Maybe, it's just the power of suggestion with the avatar and all.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

ok fellas i kin take a joke with yall too cuz i is a irish hillbilly an dern proud of it to....

Old 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

Well my good fellows it would appear that my experiment has run it's course, you see you were all apart of a much larger scheme into my studies into the human physique. My experiment consited of two levels, Level 1. ) Does one try to show superiority through the anonymity of the internet and , 2.) Does one try to show superiority through ( said ) higher intellect. Through my studies into the responses to my questions and comments onto this forum ( as well as others) , I have concluded as to a thought level of higher intelligence that 71.6 % of my subjects have shown , shall we call it tolerance to individuals with lesser intelligence. 21.4% have shown actuall kindness and caring about said person questions (and/or ) comments. Finally we have the 4.1% who are very intolerant and have shown levels of aggression that border prejudice.
As to ones thought of superiority over others through the anonymity of the internet, unforutunately 89.4% have shown that they are ( or can be) rude and have thoughts of superiority over others while only 9.3% treat others as they normaly would while addressing them in person.
The percentiles that are missing are from people with no emotion or answer only the queston to the point.
You see the object of this study (I am also giving this assignment to my students as well ) is to show that not all people are of the same intellect and that all people deserve respect no matter there race, creed , sex financal status or intellect.
Thank-you for your responses. Sincerly: Pigman ( Dr. Jonas W Grayman)

Old 03-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

The way "pigman" talked caused neither feelings of kindness or caring for me... First of all, that would presume that "pigman" has something inherently wrong with him; however, he appeared very happy and very secure in himself. Those are enviable qualities... To me at least. Therefore, if anything, pigman is probably "superior" to me and is merely ignorant of proper english and the Mojave atv.

What your study is concluding, to me at least, is most people are presumptuous dumbasses (favoring form over function). You didn't have to go thru all this trouble.... I could have just told you that in the first place.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

HEY DOC, Thought something was being put on here when you used the word "expenditures", it was out of character. As part of the cirriculum for being a teacher we had to take educational psycology which taught us to weed out students that may be using excuses that are put on, to not learn material. I thought it was odd that someone could get through getting on this site and then "speak" like that. It all suggested effort going above and beyond to continue the scheme. That is when the "tone" changed. No one has ever "talked that way on any forum I've seen. Also I don't recall ever seeing someone spell with an accent. You used punctuation for pauses and not for anything else. These were some of the things I noticed. Hope you continue to post I was always looking foward to more comments to see how much deeper it would get. I don't use my teaching certification because I can make more money in two month's landscaping than in a whole year of teaching. Teachers put up with a ton of "garbage" for not much pay. So thank those teachers that gave you all they had. Trust me they will appreciate it.

Old 03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

How summin wood talk on a forum wood b irrelevant to jur study as ebree ansah wood b intrepritatd difrntly bi ebree individual

jookoodtalklihkdizenberyfuwoodbabeltureedhitsowood dizmeendatiffendeyazkedmewotayesaiddatdeyfinkdeyrs mereterdenme?

and by posting that you are a doctor some might read into it that you are only furthering your study. Thus seeing how their responses might change now thinking that you believe yourself to on a higher education level than they are or in your words superior?

I just don't see it as very scientific but good luck with it.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

Drink [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] and watch nascar. Who needs school!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2009, 07:46 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

Good readin' right here folks

Old 03-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Range Rover
Default i got a problm

It has been my experience that if person's don't have any respect when requesting help, they will have even less should the first answer not be the perfect answer to their vague and poorly worded requests.
Frankly, speaking and typing with a style that makes oneself appear to be undereducated does generally work out. It does reduce the perceived respect you have for yourself, and lowers the general respect you will receive.

I hope your bike problems are sorted out, and that you learn to use language as a tool, rather than an oily rag

So "Doc", you feel that abusing language, custom, and norms, while soliciting a response, as a new member provides a valid answer to, well, anything?

Nice -- hope the bike works for you.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Trailblazer
Default i got a problm

The title of your post, "i got a problm" pretty much says it all. One thing you are to be commended for, however, is the name you have chosen for yourself. You also have the brain of one.

Quick Reply: i got a problm