Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

i got a problm

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got a problm

hi i got me this here kawasaki mohave an it dont run good much i wus wunderin if they is any good er not theys alot a mohave postins on here it dont sond like a good atc ta me. i hope to no what yal think.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

Don't judge a vehicle by the posts on here. Most people come to these forums and post because they have a problem. Usually they don't come just to chat about how much they love it.

Old 03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Range Rover
Default i got a problm

please don't post in pidgeon english. "ya'll" for example. Speaking ghetto or moron will have you viewed as your manner of speaking.

"i got me this here" translates to "I have a", see, fewer words, and actually in ENGLISH, not idiot

Now, what is your actual problem? please try to describe the PROBLEM, not your feelings about the bike. These are fairly small bikes, with a known strong power plant, and can frequently be repaired for a small expenditure.

If you are unwilling/able to describe the problem in terms that a person not local to you can understand, it is UNLIKELY that you will be able to understand any help or suggestions presented.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

Golly gee der jeff, go easy on the por fell wil ya? Sorry couldn't resist. Jeff maybe he's typing how he talks and maybe he does not speak english that well. We do not need to criticize the way the host posts. If we can not understand him, we can not help him like you said. But I think most people can get the point of what he's talking about. Not meaning to bust anyone chops here. Like ATV said, don't base a decision on what some say here. We are talking about man made machines here. It's not a matter of if they will fail, it's a matter of when. Use the posts here to identify specific problems with a particular machine and then make up your mind.

Old 03-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

well excuz me mister jeffy boy proper english ifin i wanted me a english lerned id got on threw schol futher but i didt an so here i is a askin yall a qwestion an i get me a english leson why yall not correct all the other not good spelers sos they mohaves any good er wat ,ps were could i get me one a them ther expenditures

Old 03-16-2009, 03:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

Sounds good to me! R'minds me of that thar Larry tha Cable Guy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

However, my head might hurt a little less if you guys would throw in more periods (dots .....) when you're done with a thought.

Maybe even big spaces like this.

This here is easy to read ain't it?

Mojaves are fine, just a bit heavy is all. We don't need liquid cooling on a 250cc 4-stroke.... Its just extra weight. The mojave has a 4-valve head, 2 cams, and a short stroke and will rev to the moon! 11:1 compression stock that Kawi says churns out 25hp at 8000. But its a hog, pigman. 380 pounds dry.

Old 03-16-2009, 05:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default i got a problm

hey thanks budddy that there wuz a good thang ya dun fer me an that wuz sum good infromation to ..an im a gona start usin some a them dots yall was takin bout to.. an i guess my mohave ll be ..ok cuz its got some a them wheels on it to.. an just so yall no that ther larry guy thing you said that the most bestest thing that is ever ben told me tanks randy

Trending Topics

Old 03-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

Larry is making a lot of money talking the way he does! [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Its funny and entertaining.... Until it gets old. [hint]

Another problem with the mojave is it has a CV carb. CV means it has a rubber diaphragm on top of the carb that can get a hole in it, leak, get gummed up, or whatever. Anyway, the point is those carbs are so picky that if everything ain't working right, its not going to work right either.

Try cleaning the carb. Try to make everything look the way it was from the factory and it should run pretty well. Setting the valve-lash might be a good idea too... Along with a new sparkplug and airfilter.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

If pigman is not going to get old talking like that he better throw in" some of dem dare fart jokes". LOL. Seriously pigman nothing against you but your material is hard to read. Evin fur us coledge edgeucated SOB's. As you can tell you are getting more comments on your language than you are on the subject of this post.
So go buy the Mojave, get to work on it so we can try to decipher what you need help with to fix it. Some of us that were going to be teachers, before we thought better of it, will sort through the chicken scratch and try to help. Others will throw up their arms and not reply.

Ohh I see you own one, some of us thought you were looking at buying one.

Old 03-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default i got a problm

Well said and I 2nd the fart jokes!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: i got a problm