Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

07 Brute Force 750 NRA blowing cranks

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 07 Brute Force 750 NRA blowing cranks

Hi everyone I'm new to this and I just want to let everyone know what happened to me and my brute. I bought it new in 07 I rode through a puddle and water splashed up in my air box, I took it back to the dealer and they told me that I sank my quad. I did not... they reported to kawasaki that it was sunk so when i brought it to a second dealer for another opinion and they contacted kawasaki and were told it was sank so they couldnt cover my work.. that cost me $2300 that I didnt have to put in to my new quad but what was I to do.. Now not even a year later I am having problems again, my crank is knocking agian.. I dont know what else to do with it I just wish there was a lemon law on atv's... I love my quad I take very good care of it and when things go wrong Kawasaki says it's user error when they know there's a problem with the air box.. that is the whole problem, if it never got wet I wouldnt be having these problems and be stuck on my own to pay for them.. I wish kawasaki stood by there product like I stand by it. Hope to save someone else the problems that I have had.. if you buy one fix the AIR BOX!!!! befor it gets wet. there not going to cover it...

Old 03-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Weekend Warrior
Angry Posting a update

Sad to say it but yes my motor is blown yet again this is CRAZY!!!!!! Kawasaki's are JUNK!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never buy another Kawasaki product in my life!!!!!!!!

Old 03-10-2010, 11:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

bad luck .good idea to fix the air box ehs air lid.are you going to fix or part it out

Old 03-12-2010, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Any update?
Have you taken to a dealer and got their opinion yet?
Knocking sound usually means bad rod bearing like you experienced before. But you might be lucky and it could be something else like uneven wear on the CVT belt making the knocking sound at idle.
Is there noticeable power decrease as well?
Keep us posted on your outcome.