Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Brute Force

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brute Force

Guys please don't attack me I'm only asking a question, are the Brute Forces having alot of problems or are there just a whole lot of them out there, cause it seems like Brute Force questions are exsessive on here, just askin. Thanks

Old 02-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I ride with 3 BF 750-s and all 3 have had tranny issues of some sort. 1 Even has spun the bearings in the engine. With that said the are a blast to ride and the power is very addictive!

Old 02-16-2010, 10:47 AM
Trailblazer

I would say there are a lot out there and just that some have issues and some don't. I've had mine for 3 years now and I haven't had any issues with it, but that doesn't mean they are perfect. I'm just saying I haven't had any issues with mine in 3 years. Or maybe it has to do with how people are treating them. They do have very addicting power and you tend to use it in an abusive mannor if you're not careful (just a thought).

Old 02-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Pro Rider

Mine has treated me fine. There's just a lot of little things that seem like they can go wrong easily such as the electric actuators for EBS and 4wd engagement.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by CTD06
maybe it has to do with how people are treating them.
You are right.
If you take care of your machine, it will take care of you.

Old 02-28-2010, 07:17 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've owned many big bore atv's- currently have an 06 sportsman 800-
The bottom end power in the brute force has been unmatched by any of the big bores I've owned. I've had Can Am, suzuki, honda , kawasaki & polaris.
I remember the first time I hit my brute 750- all stock, it floored me- I almost fell right off the back!
I did have some minor issues with the motor and I'm very picky about maintenance. I had to have the carbs rebuilt twice & the belt kept tripping the "worn belt" sensor even though it was new- and being driven on dry smooth dirt roads.
All in all though, I loved it more then any of my other atv's and would happily buy another one.
Check out my brute force album- I've had it in water, snow & mud and never had any issues with it in that sense.
Like the other posters said- stay on top of the maintenance and I think you'll be ok, as long as it wasn't beat by the previous owner.

Old 03-01-2010, 07:42 AM
Trailblazer

Agreed, just keep up with maintenence and you should be ok. I usually wash mine after every ride in the summer that it gets pretty muddy on, just to get the dirt and grit out of seals and bushings, and after 3 years it still looks pretty new and runs even better. Maintenence and how you take care of it is the key.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Junk brute force"s

I have a worthless 2007 Brute Force 750 nra I had it rebuilt last year at a very high cost of $2300.. I think that kawasaki droped the ball on these machines... Will never buy one and if I can stop someone else from doing so I will..... So without saying dont get one there JUNK!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 02:31 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a worthless 2007 Brute Force 750 nra I had it rebuilt last year at a very high cost of $2300.. I think that kawasaki droped the ball on these machines... Will never buy one and if I can stop someone else from doing so I will..... So without saying dont get one there JUNK!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Trailblazer

Brute Force 750 4x4i is the wheeler I'm in love with at the moment. Sold off my big bore sportsman after test riding one, had to have it.

I smil every time I ride this thing.

Quick Reply: Brute Force