Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Potential P650 buyers beware and current owners take notice!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2002, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guy's;
As an owner of the Kawi650, I decided to try and find all the associated and potential problems with this quad. After an exhausting search and discussions with many people here is what I've discovered.
Kawasaki engineers did a fine job with this one there is no doubt...however no machine is perfect. As an owner of the 650 I have noticed a strange thing happening... my wife treats me different!! After checking with Statistics Canada, the divorce rate has quadrupled since the p650's release!!! One group of women in Ontario were spotted organizing an anti Kawasaki rally with slogans pronouncing "boycott Kawi" " the p650 is evil" " Kawi will ruin your marriage". The protest was broken up by Kawasaki loving police using tear gas and pepper spray!!!The women have a point though... Happy husbands everywhere are spending less time at home and more time on their beloved P650's ! One gentleman who wishes to remain annonomous claims he has built a set of patio doors with a ramp leading to his bedroom, to drive his P650 in while his wife is away!! Armour-All sales have increased 10 fold nation wide as P650 owners have developed an intense addiction to rubbing (massaging) the shiny compound all over the 650's body!! I myself who dearly loves his wife have also developed symptoms of this P650 disease...I am thinking of installing a TV in the garage so I can visit and watch movies with my 650 flower!! It's true Kawasaki has built the fun factor in this bike WAY TOO high!!! It becomes harder to come home and get off the bike. When you do get home you suffer from withdrawl in an awfull way ( dusting the 650 picture above the fireplace does not cut it)
I have heard of people who have bought the P650 and painted RED WINGS on the tank trying to convince their buddies that it's not a KAWI ( nice try )!! A local woman who bought the P650 has been overwhelmed with wedding proposals by men trying to get closer to her 650 beast ( She is very ugly and has a face like a BAG OF HAMMERS )! DEAR GOD KAWASAKI WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US!!!?

PS; If any of you would like to form a support group please contact me...Does anyone know the 650's dress size?...thinking of taking her to dinner ( oops! )

PSS; The above thread was in jest by a verrrry happy 650 owner, no intention was made to hurt Kawasaki's reputation...quite the contrary!!! BUY THE KAWASAKI P650 AND YOU WILL SEE !!!!!

ROB

Old 06-06-2002, 10:47 AM
Pro Rider

I also love my 650 and have zero regrets on buying it. I don't have a wife so I don't have to worry about one complaining. Buy toys now and get married later, that way you don't have to worry about your wife bitching if you spend 7000 on a toy. If you have it already what can she say LOL.

Old 06-06-2002, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

Lackdog;
Actually my wife loves OUR 650 as she calls it... love to get another but not in the cards right now. Have fun on the beast thats what it was made for. I truly think it's the best thing on 4 wheels.

ROB

Old 06-06-2002, 12:06 PM
Pro Rider

Kawirob....just hope-n-pray she doesn't run away with the p650... (=

Old 06-06-2002, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Dextreme;
My 650 is not a LESBIAN...SHE LOVES ME I TELL YOU...ME!!! LOL

ROB

Old 06-06-2002, 12:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have problems with my wife who is ridding the p650. But its fun when its my turn.

Old 06-06-2002, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

whewwwwww, for a minute I thought it was another "belt" or "It makes a funny noise" discussion. (By the way that funny noise is the engine purrrrrring )

Old 06-06-2002, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Rob Simple cure. 70% of the miles on mine are with the wife on the back.

Yea Yea Yea I know, no doubles.

TOUGH

p.s.
If your wife complains about what you buy, you may have married the wrong one. By the way. I'm an old guy. Was married 30 years 2 months ago.

Old 06-06-2002, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

That was a some great research you did there, k-rob!
The P-650 would be EVEN MORE popular with the ladies if it only VIBRATED MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL You know, kinda like a Harley.

Old 06-06-2002, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe thats why the ladies prefer the grizzly....

Quick Reply: Potential P650 buyers beware and current owners take notice!!!