Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Im sad to say my 650 is a lemon. Help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2002, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nyroc

I live in West Point (west of Layton) So Ogden is not too far away. I am originaly from Lehi so I am better acquainted with central Utah and its trails.

Ohhhh man I get excited talking about the trails ( and theres no better time to ride than the fall) You of course can ride the paiute...But I am liking a few of the lesser known trail systems that are a bit more challenging. A couple of those are behind Timp. You can park your rig at tibble fork and ride (Just go up AF canyon) there are areas that straddle Snowbird/Alta area...And thw Mt. Pleasant, Ephraim area has some amazing routes with .... There a few places on my list I want to hit later this season or early spring because of the snow and mud that will be up there. Anyway I could go on but the other people in this forum will hate me as much as Rincon....and I don't want that

If your really going to do it ...you can call me or I can give you an e-mail address where we can talk further.

Old 09-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Banned

You got that right Dash,

There is no better time to ride in the fall. The fall is my favoriate time of year.

I may be interested in taking the trip, when I purchase my machine next month.

Thanks,

IronBear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2002, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Ironbear, you keep saying "when I purchase my machine". You are supposed to get the machine before making solemn vows, seems to work out better for a lot of people, since contraints are applied somehow that you never agreed to in the "Vows".

good luck, I hope you make it to the dealership. Maybe we could meet you on the way to Dash's place.

Old 09-05-2002, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

pull the trigger Ironbear

Old 09-05-2002, 04:56 PM
Trailblazer

Nephi:

Just like Dash mentioned, contact the dealer in Mt. Pleasant. It's Ron Greene Sports Center at 96 South State. Ph. # 435/462-2425. The chap you want to talk to is Shane Greene. I needed some Suzuki advice and he told me what to do. Seems to have his stuff together. His email is shaneg@cut.net

Hope you get your problems corrected.

Old 09-05-2002, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

Nice Dodge. However it would look nicer with aP650 in the back....

Old 09-06-2002, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

Nephi
Are you going to the Utah atv jamboree in Richfield? The wife and I never miss it and we always run into great people from the chat room. The dates are September 16 to the 21.
Bearman

Old 09-06-2002, 10:02 AM
Banned

Hi NyRoc,

You probably think that I'm procrastinating about purchasing the machine. Actually, I'm going up to Troy City Garage in New York on September 30th to pick it up. I'm not sure if this is close to you, but if so, maybe we can meet up that day.

Also, I was viewing your web site and I'm very impressed. You are a valuable member to this forum. Keep up the good work.

Dash, I assume you were talking about my Dodge Dakota, if so, thanks for the complement. I sold it a year and a half ago, to purchase a house. I'm also getting married in 42 days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To pull the bikes around, I have a 1985 Ford F-150, that I bought for cheap.

IronBear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-06-2002, 11:33 AM
Trailblazer

I went last year. It was a good time. If I have something to ride I would like to go again thanks, nephi

Old 09-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Trailblazer

I am learning that if you cant find it on the internet it must not be important, Try
lemonlawamerica.com it seems to be very straight forward, and lists the steps to take according to each states specific "lemon law" which oddly enough are different. (I wonder if lemons taste different in different states)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Im sad to say my 650 is a lemon. Help!