Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Sleeper Prairie

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2002, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sleeper Prairie

Hey Scott,

Get a peak at this I was in Toronto last weekend to ride a new quad (V700) take a look and see what you think. I am the guy in the top right picture with the big smile and covered in well earned mudd!!

www.echocycle.com

Say how do I make it so I you can click on the site and it goes there, are you computer wize? Have fun take care.

Old 11-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

I've got the same question; how do you make a "click on this" link?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2002, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

How'd you get so lucky to catch a ride on that monster??? What did you think of it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2002, 09:13 PM
Range Rover
Default Sleeper Prairie

Well its changed a little from the way it used to be.
Click here. On the reply page there is an icon with a globe and a chain link under it. Use that to insert a link.

Old 11-24-2002, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

Scott,

I do custom work for the owner from time to time the owner who is a race nut but for bikes not quads unfortuneately. He had an extra spot on the plane I told him if he had the chance to go if he would give me call and lukily for me I got the empty seat. The quad is greased lightning it pulls hard right from the start and holds it to the top end which I'm not sure of as there was no speedo on the quad, but its definately a hold on hard to the handlebars kinda quad. I am truly hoping this is the quad that will come out in the spring because I might buy one only if they don't detune it. If they detune it they can stick right where the sun don't shine because I'll be darned if I'm going to put thousands into it to bring up it's potential like the 650. I have over 900 hours into my 650 so far just tinkering to make the Green Machine fly, mind you I could incorporate my designs into the 700 as the motor is identical HHMMMMM!

Woley,

Still don't now how you did it I didn't see any globe with a chain hanging from it. Do you have to go to the site then look for link and then how do you come back to the forum and paste it to the page. Maybe I will have to PM you to find out how you do this. You computer wiz you!!!!

Old 11-28-2002, 12:33 AM
Range Rover
Default Sleeper Prairie

Originally posted by: nyroc
1 Bearman told us that the CDI was different enough that it would not work.The diamond G CDI (available soon) alone will make a 650 more easily spank most other pesky machines, including top speeds.Add a cam and a pipe and you got them all licked, even with heavy/bigger tires.FST, i think, has big bore kits for the 650 that will make it 750cc without messing with the crank.Penland has his up to 800cc, for maximum spanking power.

Why wouldn't the 700 CDI work? Different electrical connectors? (can be hillbilly engineered if that is the only reason)
Or is the 700 engine actually different and not just a punched out 650?

Old 11-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

Hi Wolley

I was told by the engineer at the track that we would have to change the timeing brackets for timeing the 650, fuel air mixture censor, cams, cam chains, fuel igniter and I am sure he said fuel pump why I don't now just that's what he said. Pretty much the whole darn electrical system whether he was being humorous or telling the truth I am not sure. Although talking with Bearman he pretty much confirmed what I just said so it would be a very exspensive revamp.

Old 11-28-2002, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

Hey Alltoys, you do it like this-- Alltoys play quad. Is your complexion better after that mudbath???????

Old 11-28-2002, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

Seriously, if you want to make a "click on this link", do the following.
1. Reply to a thread.
2. Click on the "http" box in the message text.
3. A script prompt box will appear for the URL for the link
4. Type in your link, i.e. www.echocycle.com
5. Click on O.K.
6. A scrimpt prompt box will appear for the text for the link.
7. Type in what you want. i.e. Alltoys play quad.
8. Click O.K.
9. Have a beer and feel proud of yourself.
10.Repeat step 9.

That's all there is to it.

Old 11-29-2002, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default Sleeper Prairie

Mastrblastr,

Thanks, Wolley helped also I haven't had the chance to write Wolley back and thank him I haven't had the chance to play today but I like step 9 and 10. Take care have fun will talk to you later.

Quick Reply: Sleeper Prairie