Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2002, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iraq

Prairiepuppy, you are definitely onboard!! That is brilliant. You are now officially on the executive council for this new reality series!!

Old 11-11-2002, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Well spent the day on patrol of local oil and gas field, hard to find drill stem in 6" snow, but lots laying around.
come up with one size looks good for pepsi bottle and found about 40 lengths. Will work on some powder charges, Have done a lot of reloading so no problem, will try some experiments tomorrow at work, wife says to play with explosives, gun powder etc at work,she says " log cabin to damn hard to put back together, winter is here and dont want to spend all winter in a tent" and on and on and on. found some big drill stem aprox 8" forgot tape measure. will work fine for launching coffee cans full of broken glass.
Will file another report tomorrow.

Scootdog ah! when you say layout man , you dont mean punching people in the neck do you?

Mastrblastr
You seem to have everyone falling in line, i noticed Dirtdiggler is a security agent, if he isn't too busy maybe he can be appointed our security chief.

man the snow was good when we got some trails packed down, a kawi with a fool on board is a real scream, im a tired boy now.
Raymond

Old 11-11-2002, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Roscoe69

Have you heard of FARMERS HELPER this would work fine for a propellent, how far do we have to shoot?

Scootdog

Would you be considered as a Cad Operator?

Old 11-11-2002, 10:25 PM
Trailblazer
Default Iraq

Ok let me see if I have this right .
Scootdog and the other US atv groups are going to petition the US gov. for more public lands for there sport. Bush then nukes Iraq and is hailed as a hero by NATO for his initiative towards nuclear warhead reduction.
While we wait for the fall-out to reside Masterblastr then applies for gov. assistance for his new reality show SaddamSlam. Where Iraqi contestants are tied to a large farm implement tire called the "Wheel-O-Fun" at the top of Whistler and rolled down while being stoned ( not the good kind but the bad kind) , prices of stones to vary. After each run the contestant is taken to the village idiot where his limbs are duct taped on and he is draged back up the hill for another round on the "Wheel-O-Fun". Between each round the course is manicured by Roscoe 69 using honey wagons and broken glass.
Ok I'm in.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

I would be honored to be security chief.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

howed you guess!!!! i got paid to punch all of the idiots at work in the neck!!! what a job it was..
wish i was back there... possibly after the first of the year.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Oshawa, what the hell is wrong with you?? He's pulled back up the hill BY ONE OF US ON A 650!!!! We'll have to have a batting order so everyone gets a chance. Alltoys will have to go last cause whoever he's pulling is gonna be rockshot to hell by the time he gets to the top of the hill. The rest of your points are well taken and will be brought to the executive council at the next meeting. You are definitely onboard brother!!!!

To all the Canadian guys, we will also be using psychological torture on these guys. We are going to make them listen to Jean Chretien for hours upon hours. After that, they'll want to die anyways.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

oshowa: whats to think about? I`m personally gonna start a turban sales online! i think it will be a big hit over there!! i said turban not turbo alltoys)!!!

Old 11-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Range Rover
Default Iraq

Whats up, All you guys have really good ideas and I think if we nuke him we can get his oil and gas for our atvs should drop alot. Lets nuke those sons of a b@!%#s. I tired of saddam we should have done this the first time. I guess little george bush has bigger ***** then his dad.

Old 11-11-2002, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

how bout this scootdog, we shove bamboo shoots up his fingernails, then give him papercuts all over his body, then make himm walk over hot coals, while shooting him w/ bb guns, and then make him swallow flaming swords![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Iraq