Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 06:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iraq

whose with me on this one!.... we blow the he** outta iraq. and turn it into one big ATV park!!!!
lets get this one going people....

lets hear some feedback......

enquiring minds need to know.......

just a thought.

Old 11-10-2002, 06:45 AM
Range Rover
Default Iraq

Sounds good to me. Then we could rename it to iwreck atv park. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2002, 08:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Scootdog
I see your in a good mood this morning, Its probably time for your destemper shot, but i believe its a great idea, lots of sand for dunes, tropical marsh in south, lots of parking space, would need a whole shipload of yellow paint. Oh! would you punch Sadam in the neck?
Raymond

Old 11-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Scootdog, give George a call and see if you could get a couple of nukes. Blast them Iraqis back to the stoneage and call it a day! I gotta say, you Yanks dropped the ball the last time you kicked Saddam's a$$. You guys shoulda hunted him down and shot him in the nut$ with pellet guns till he was dead, then you wouldn't have to go kick his a$$ again!!! They should capture this guy and have a good old fashioned stoning. Sell tickets to it like it's the WWE. Get everyday people to do the stoning at $50 a rock. No rocks over 1/2 a pound, that way it will take a while. And no professional baseball players who can whip a rock at like 90 miles an hour. I think the first round should be called the Lob round. No direct shots, you have to lob the rocks. After that, it's a free for all. Geez, I need to get some financial backing for this. You got any money Scoot??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2002, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

mastrblastr
Its times like this that i wished i had not spent all of my dope money on quads, Your venture will need some cash venture for sure. With scootdog as our fearless leader how can we fail. After our sucess in this project what will we do with all the fatherless camels. or will we smoke them too.
our moto should be
" Go to Iwreck young man , make friends, smoke a camel."

scootdog as our fearless leader
Mastrblastr as our treasurer
how can we fail.

Old 11-10-2002, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Hey Roscoe, I think I can scrape up enough cash for 2, maybe 3 rocks. Scootdog needs to get the ball rolling though. If we're gonna pull this off, we need some big U.S. money. With his gentle demeanor and obvious ties to George and Uncle Sam, we might get enough government support to drop the price to $45 a rock. We could even do a "buy 9 rocks get the 10th for free". It'll be just like shopping at Walmart. We could even do Canadian money at par. Oh man, this is just gettin too good!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-10-2002, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Scootdog for President!!!!!

Old 11-10-2002, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Mastrblaster
Just think a rock for $45.00 cdn., man i didnt think the canadian doller was worth a fat rats a$$.
Do you think george would let us us canadian tire money, its just as valuable as the cdn doller or the peso.
Scootdog will be famous for this.
Dont expect alltoys to look after the tanks, he has gone greek on us.
raymond

Old 11-10-2002, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Sorry to burst the bubble here but..NO F%^&ing way should we do anything in iraq..that country is not our problem...

Old 11-10-2002, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

General scootdog
I think it is possible to get a super gun, you knew us canadians are allways building them. Except the cia keep killing the designers. Well among us is a guy with the knew how, and i have asked him to build one that will fire old spirel pepsi bottles. Man that will pi$$ the iwreck;s off, glass everywhere, camels with cut feet. what a mess. Well i knew where there is some drill stem and we can get this guy to weld them all together. olso i see a add on the road to edmonton for sewer tanks, see our own tanks, we got a army building already.
Awaiting orders sir
Raymond

Quick Reply: Iraq