Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Iraq

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2002, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iraq

bwarndog21:

you`ve done this before, have`nt you?!! can we staple him also? How about a stump hanging?
thats were we nail that little boys ******* to a stump with a railroad spike and kick him off.

(we got big stumps up here)

Old 11-12-2002, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Well went to work today and it was such a cluster ---- that i wasn't able to do the necessary testing of the gunpowder loads for out bottle cannon. Damn there were mechanics, truckdrivers ,millwrights and foremen wanting my advise, i wonder if they thought their problems were the reason i showed up today. Anyway i had to put the experiments in ballistics on hold. Stored all of the gunpowder and primers under boss's desk. If things get quiet tomorrow i will get back at it.
Raymond

Old 11-13-2002, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

i actually have not done this before... i think[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], lol, the stapling thing sounds good

Old 11-13-2002, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

Having a good day today, stopped for gas and was offered a new job. Right on , hmm! i wonder if he will let me play with explosives at work.? Oh well i will try to get a chance to get back at the powder charges later. Hard as hell getting it out from under boss's desk but its the only place that it is safe from millwright's screwing with it.
Raymond

Old 11-14-2002, 12:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Iraq

if we didnt have to pay for it all and if we actually got the atv park, then im all for it.

bush just needs something to keep himself popular in the nation, and get him re-elected in 04. isnt it cool how "assasination" is now called "regime change!" at one of the press conferences, the white house spokesperson said that it would be a whole lot cheaper and easier on the US if some Iraqi just killed their own president. that strike anyone else as a little odd?

Old 11-14-2002, 08:10 PM
Trailblazer
Default Iraq

Man I hope they don't. It would realy cut into to the ratings for "Saddam Slam". Besides I want to see the "Wheel-O-Fun" in action.
Hey Masterblastr how are you making out with the government funding?

Old 11-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

The Wheel- O- Fun and the nut stapling should be a fun and interesting game I would pay to watch it. May lobb a few already government subsidized rocks that way!!!

Old 11-15-2002, 01:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

GOVERNMENT FUNDING??!!!!?!?!?!!!! Hell man, this is Canada!!!!!! We don't get any money from our government unless we're trying to start a hemp farm----or count how many cariboo have antlers----or evaluate the mating rituals of shrews----or----well, you get the picture!! It has to be a stupid idea to get any backing. This idea with it's high moral values would be seen as productive and entertaining and would receive no support. We need uncle Sam's big money---or private contributors. Roscoe should have his cannon up and running soon, so that will help out. I'll bring my spudgun from work too. Anybody else got any ideas?

Old 11-15-2002, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

i can give close arm support! if any of them damned icrakies get close enuff , i`ll punch em in the neck
a whole bunck of times.....

Old 11-15-2002, 06:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Iraq

How big of spud gun and what do u use as propelant. I was thinking of bringing mine to it is a 10 foot cannon (with detachable barrel) and I use acetylene (mapp gas). But it may tend to kill him to fast. I have my cannon up and working too if you need another one.

Quick Reply: Iraq