Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Nyroc, give him his dues

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2002, 09:06 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nyroc, give him his dues

That was the first time I've ever been on a chat room forum, I was really disappointed, there were 80 people on there, 60 that had a genuine interest and questions and about 20 that just wanted to disrupt. I felt sorry for the Kawasaki people and for dbeck and the guys for all there hard work, ruined by a bunch of jerks.

I actually felt ashamed to be part of the group. No wonder Kawasaki won't help people with some of their problems, they must think that we are a bunch of morons!

Anyway, I could see really early that wasn't the place to make a presentation for your site, but I did it anyway, I'm sorry that the rest of the group, that your site has helped over the summer, couldn't get chance to weigh in for your site.

There isn't a day that goes by where I don't see a post that say's "go to Nyroc's site or Nyroc has that infromation on his site", they don't say "call your dealer or call Kawasaki".

For what its worth, I still going to work towards getting you some help. You have a get site and have helped lots of people on these forums. I hope you continue your work, although I don't know why you would do it for free.

If Kawasaki monitors these forums and I'm sure they do, than they already know about your site. We need to get to talk to these people.

IF YOUR OUT THERE PM NYROC!

Old 12-11-2002, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nyroc, give him his dues

Our next event we're going to have special event software that will prevent innapropriate discussions or activies.