Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kawasaki Bayou 220 Shift Lever

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2003, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kawasaki Bayou 220 Shift Lever

Speaking of JOINTS...............You had better leave that stuff alone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 11-01-2003, 12:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

So it gets down to "your machine sucks so you don't the right to ask questions" does it? When I point out that your attitude sucks you just get worse. What makes you think the money you spend on toys makes you the moderator around here? Personally I find it infinitely more satisfying to spend my money on responsible things like helping my kids get through college and buying my kids a car and paying for the house we live in. I just don't understand your childish behavior.

Do you really think it makes you better to insult people and put them down? And do you really think you know anything about who I am or the way I live? I recently owned two of the fastest motorcyles ever built. I don't believe that means a thing. I own a really nice sports car too. Do you really want to play "my stuff is better than your stuff so I can put you down" with someone you know nothing about. Not only does that make you childish but it also makes you rather silly. You just might find your stuff ain't so good after all.

I bought a machine to see if I would enjoy it. I do. If I like it enough to stay with it I'll buy a better one. I'll tell you what I won't do. When someone asks me for help I won't act like you.

Old 11-01-2003, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider

KingGhidora,

You start off with a comment like, " Thanks for nothing. That's about what this board is good for. Nothing. " and what do you expect is going to happen? People don't OWE you an answer nor does someone necessarily HAVE the answer. Instead of throwing out gripes and insults why don't you try working with folks here? Give the question some time to be answered. If nobody has the answer, try a different approach on your question. Maybe ask someone what to look for? And you know...there isn't any reason you can't try to solve the problem yourself, too, and then share the answer here and perhaps help someone else.

I suggest you get rid of the chip on your shoulder and start being a friend to people rather than an antagonist. You'll get further.

Old 10-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey dbeck. I found boards where people actually pay attention to what you say and try to help you despite only having a "220 of all machines". Funny thing is I never had to ask twice for help on any of those boards. You tell me that I have a chip on my shoulder after I "start off with a comment like..." yet you completely missed that I didn't start off with that comment at all. I asked for a simple bit of help several times and got none. Heck I didn't believe anyone was actually reading what I said when I posted that comment about the board being good for nothing. If anyone was listening they didn't act like it.

Then I got this beyond belief arrogant comment about the machine I bought. Funny you didn't find that to be a problem. People who think they can raise themselves up by putting other people down are first class jerks if you ask me. No matter. He just proved what I already knew about his board. It sucks. What I see here is a bunch of "mine is bigger than yours" jerks putting each other down for fun. They're all just jealous of what I was born with anyway. he he he

You see I did find plenty of boards where people will actually try to help you without acting like jerks. I rode the heck out of my "220 of all machines" and then bought a bigger better one. I rode the heck out of it too. If I want I'll buy another one. So you see the stupid arrogance of people who probably have little to really be arrogant about was just like a fart in a tornado.

I made tons of friends on boards far better than this one. I'm sure not everyone on this board is a jerk. But when you get ignored then insulted because of stupid arrogance about what machine you bought it's time to find a better place to hang out. I just came back to rub your face in it. Flame away. I won't be here to read it.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

KingGhidora, Still listening?
I have a 220, and know what youre talking about, I got your fix...if youre still reading...

Old 03-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by KingGhidora
I still haven't gotten a response to my question about noise in the front wheels of my 2000 Bayou 220. I'm pretty new to all this as you can probably tell. Right where the front wheels attach I get a noise when the weight shifts (as in when the front wheels raise up going over a rock or something and then come back down). Is this noise normal? I have only had this quad a little over a week and it's possible I didn't notice it being there at first. I'd appreciate a response of some sort.

Ya mine does the same thing

Old 03-03-2017, 02:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

You would have been better starting a new post. A 15 year old Troll infested post isn't the best place to start.

You probably have wear in some of the front axle components, wheel bearings, king pins, A arm and shock absorber bushes, track rod ends. Jack the front end up and rock each front wheel, checking for play in all these parts.