Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Turbo Has Found A New Home

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Has Found A New Home

Yes my turbo is sold and goes to Manitoba to nice home. The gentleman will be arriveing next weekend so I can mount it onto his 650. There was great interest in my little project but it is time to say goodbye and let someone else have the fastest 650 in the land at least for a short time. My next project is a manifold with a single carb side delivery system so I might be able to mount a supercharger to it. With the manifold I wil be able to mount any single modified carb I wish, I am looking at a 45mm modified carb with a carbon slide, gives me goose pimples just thinking about it. I have the supercharger just need the time to mount it to the 650 and make the manifold. End product should be interesting.

Old 01-12-2003, 11:44 AM
Pro Rider

Alltoys
isn't that like exporting terrorism ! only in canada could you get away with that. i expect you will be getting phone calls from this guys wife. Ah !!! where in the he!! is manitoba?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2003, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Right on pal!! This will give you some extra cash for your new project. Did you wind up sending the HL guy more "detailed photos" of your system???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. RRIIIIGGGHHHTT!!!!!! Like that was gonna happen!!!!!

Old 01-12-2003, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

Mastrblastr

I sent him a picture we conversed for awhile and he had a budy with 2 650's but it seems he was not interested as he did not get ahold of me. I am a patient person but I could not keep these other fellows waiting and the one gent wanted the turbo badddddd. He wants to show up his Raptor pals something terrible. They don't beleive a sport ute can out-perform their hot rod quads. Say did I tell you I toasted my CDI I was trying to relocate the wires for the belt monitor on the belt housing as it would go off sometimes with the increased torque of the belt moving at a rapid movment on the sheaves. It was a pain the belt deflection monitor coming on when I was on it hard and slamming on the brakes so fast the sheaves did have time to react. With the ice cleets in the tires the traction on ice is unbeleiveable. I rigged up a point and condensor ignition to tye me over till I get Bearman's unit hopefully I can get it before I start ice racing in February.