Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Who has best deal on Kawi Ext Warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2003, 03:29 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has best deal on Kawi Ext Warranty?

Hey guys, I've decided I'm gonna go ahead and buy the 4yr extended warranty for my 650. My dealer is a little steep on the warranty and I know the 4yr is going for about $395 or so on ebay.

My question is to anyone out there that can help me, does anyone know what dealers are giving the best rate on the extended warranty right now? I know I read a post a few months back, I forget which forum about a dealer selling the 4yr for $325.

Just trying to find the best deal on this as I can. I know a lot of you will say a warranty is worthless, unless you have a good dealer. Well I have a good dealer, so getting one is going to be a plus for me. He is just a little steep on the price, he wants $470 for the 4yr.

Old 02-01-2003, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer

I found this post some time ago

"I bought mine from a dealer in Madisonville TX. for $325. It's the 4 year Kaw. Good Times Warranty. I posted it awhile back on the ATV connection forum and I think on this one. I talked to the dealer a couple of weeks ago and he said he was selling allot of them to out of state forum members. Talk to Allen.

THE MULE BARN
209 E MAIN ST
MADISONVILLE, TX 77864
USA
(936) 348-9190 Phone"

Hope it helps

Old 02-02-2003, 02:52 AM
Range Rover

Thanks for the info, that's the same post I had seen before I believe.

I'll have to give them a call.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

Where are you going to take your prairie to get serviced? example: you purchase extended warranty from TX and you are in CA. You CAN take it to your local dealer but they DO NOT have to rush the service. They will probably take care of those customers that take care of their dealership first before yours. You can always address concerns with the general manager or the owner. The problem comes from everyone advertising what price they pay for the units, rather than just feeling good about the price they purchased it at. Then someone that paid full price for a unit and thought that was a good deal now feels like they were robbed and becomes disgruntled therefore bashing their dealership. Most guys that work at a dealership arent crooks they are enthusiast of the power sports industry. Most ride what they sell. Just take some extra time and thank your local dealership and I bet you will find that you too will start getting even a better deal than most! Just my opinion.

Old 02-03-2003, 03:16 AM
Range Rover

I'm cool with my dealer, which is a small town dealer. I know I got a good deal on the quad and I know they appreciate my business. That's why I'm buying another quad and a mule from them very shortly. It just doesn't really matter where you get your ext warranty, it is covered anywhere.

Old 02-03-2003, 08:39 AM
Pro Rider

Zoinks, for all your dealer knows who got your ext. right from kawi. I got mine from the mule barn and live in PA. My dealer worked very well with me and quickly. When they were finished I made sure I went back and thanked them for their help after I took it out riding when I got it back.

Old 02-04-2003, 12:17 PM
Range Rover

You're right gtchief, all they do is punch up the VIN for the atv and it tells when the warranty expires on the machine. Also, for zoints I have supported my dealer by buying my 650 from them. I am pleased with the deal I got on mine, $5899 otd.

Old 02-04-2003, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Its great to hear that you guys support your local dealers. Thanks!

Old 02-08-2003, 02:15 AM
Range Rover

Welp, I ended up getting some free time today and called over and talked to Allen at the mule barn. He fixed me right up with the 4yr extended for $350. I probably coulda got it for $325, but when he quoted $350 that seemed pretty good to me so I went ahead and got it. Put a smile on my face not having to pay 500-600 for it.

Old 02-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

my local dealer wanted $575 for the 4 year. I mentioned to him that although I'd like to give him the business, they went on ebay frequently for $399. He said, oh well, if you want to get it in the next month or so, I can match that price... LOL....its amazing how they try to TAKE your money....

Quick Reply: Who has best deal on Kawi Ext Warranty?