Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

got stuck today...

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2003, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got stuck today...

it was about 40 degrees out here today so i thought i would go for a nice relaxing ride through the field behind my grandpa's house ( it was around 5 whenheaded out) there was still a little snow on the ground to. so i get out there and im goin along pretty good then all of a sudden i hit a HUGE snow drift that looked like solid snow and she sank and dug down in the snow. i try to get it un-stuck by driving it out but no go. so i started diggin around 5:30 (all by hand). there was a good 2-3ft. of snow, i dug down to the bottom of the tires and about 2ft. all the way around the machine it is now 6:30. i FINALLY got it un-stuck and was gonna try to blast out in rev. but i had to pull it forward first, i was so excited that i gave it to much gas and it went right into another snow bank!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
so i started diggin again i gave up around 7ish and started the 3/4 mile walk back to my grandparents house, to make things worse the honey wagon just crapped the fields so i had to walk through a bunch of cow crap to get there. so i get his 4-wheeler and we FINALLY get it unstuck the second time and he pulled me out the rest of the way. we started on our way back and as luck would have it he gets stuck to! so we dug him out and finally got home at around 9pm

i think its about tiem for some new tires!!!