Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Procircuit T-4 exuast

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procircuit T-4 exuast

what do you guys think of this exuast is it loud does it sound like a harly or like a deeper prairie . Also i hered that they have inerchanable end tipes want to know if it is true. please need advice and im considering big gun but i like the idea of changable tips[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

come on guys none of you have the pro citcuit exuast

Old 02-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

Prairie,

Sorry, been away for a week or I would have replied earlier.

I have the T4 and really enjoy it. It is quite loud, but I like the exhaust note. I've had several people tell me it sounds like a harley. The noise is not a problem on the trails but I try to keep it low when around sensitive areas so as not to cause any trouble.

The pipe comes with a medium size end cap and you can order a smaller or larger one to tune the pipe to your needs. I find that the medium cap gives you a good boost in the midrange (Note: you probably won't see a big difference on bottom or top with this or any pipe until installing a new CDI that will allow the pipe to work to it's potential). Also, Pro Circuit offers a quiet core insert which I probably would not recommend. I ordered this piece and it's nothing more than a washer welded to the end of the cone. I didn't find that it quieted the pipe much but gave it a terrible sound and I also couldn't get the bike jetted good until I removed it (it also restricts exhaust flow alot, which the pipe needs to make power in the first place).

The fit and look of this pipe is first rate and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Sorry for writing this whole book, hope this helps.

Old 02-25-2003, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

scotia do you have a dyno sheet of the pipe (does anyone,,would like dyno sheet for big gun to) how much are the end caps . have you orderd any does the small one make it queter and does the big one give more power[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry one more thing how much did the pipe cost and where did you get it

Old 02-26-2003, 08:06 AM
Pro Rider

I don't have a sheet for the pipe but you might find it on pro circuit's website.

I didn't order the extra endcaps so I don't know how much they cost and I can't see the small one being any quieter. The large one should give you a bit more bottom end but enough to notice?

I paid $800.00 Canadian from a company in B.C. You can probably get a good deal by looking through the magazine ads. have seen the full system advertised for $ 495.00 U.S.