Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Alltoys TOY

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alltoys

Alltoys,

What's this I hear about all the stuff you've done to your 650. No wonder you were willing to race me for a six pack! Why don't you get three riders and bring that supercharged monster down to Fort Dodge and run it in the 12-hours of ATV America?

Old 04-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Oldmanwheeler,
Good to hear from you it has been a long time younge fellow!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been busy this winter at least that is what the wife says very little TLC LOL. Prairiewrench doesn't want me to come down with my fire breathing P650 I don't think he wants me to show him up LOL. I was hopeing you would have come back to Calgary for some honey garlic ribs and CND wobbley pops LOL. How did you make out with the bill you were trying to pass about ATV riding in your neck of the woods? Keep in touch it is good to hear from you!!!!!

Old 04-11-2003, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

You can bring your 650 here for the race but I think our boys would try to borrow it! LOL We are still working on the bill, it was delayed today for a few weeks but it's looking good for us!

Old 04-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Tell you what, haul that monster down here for the race and you can run out of our semi. The only problem is that Prairiewrench will want to "fine tune" your machine so our guys could win. LOL I've learned a lot about the game of politics!!!! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be back up to Calgary in the near future but when I am we are going to have those ribs and drink some Candian beer - promise.

Old 04-12-2003, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Oldman Wheeler,
I look forward to the day we all meet to bad about the bill being postponed, it only happens when the opostion (you) comes prepared for some reason. Politics got a love it. I am afraid I can't make it for your 12 hour race this year I have to much on the go as it is. During that time of year I put on my Munchkin Run it would be extremely hard to give that up ME Muchkins talk about it all the time. I will keep in touch though, I am going to California next year for a over bore restoration on the 650 if lasts that long LOL. Have fun.

Old 04-12-2003, 02:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Oldman Wheeler,
I forgot to mention I have my pistons ready to install might have them in tomorow they bring down my compression to 6.05 - 1 great for the blower to boost to 18 psi. That should get Prairiewrench drooling LOL.

Old 04-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Hey Alltoys could you take my OEM rear hubs and convert the bolt pattern to 4/110? Read my latest post - it's enough to drive ya to drinking. You would have something to hold over Prairiewrenches head if you did.

A group of us are going to the Rocky Mountain ATV Jamboree in Utah in September. Can you make that? I think we still have a few rooms left.

Old 04-12-2003, 02:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Sure you guys,,,,,, pick on the poor little fat kid! LOL

Old 04-12-2003, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

Wheeler,
You installing lager tires on the 700.

Prairie,
I don't know, I am pretty short and dumpy myself, to many wobbley pops maybe.

Old 04-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Default Alltoys TOY

alltoys, we stuck the stock holeshots on some new carbon fiber rims. The rear rims are 10x10 and the center is right in the middle(5x5).. The bolt patter is 110mm which is the Honda bolt pattern. 400ex hubs will fit the 700 axle. So, what we did was get aftermarket 400EX hubs, bolted them on the carbon fiber rims, and then put them on the 700 rear. Well now the rear width from outside tire to tire lost about 2 to 3 inchs. The rear looks and is very narrow now compared to the stock width!

Quick Reply: Alltoys TOY