Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Whos personal site is this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 10:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos personal site is this?

http://www.offroadz.com/atv/atv.htm

I would just like to let who ever it is that owns this site that a person over on the MN DNR forums is using your site and its pictures to try and get atv trails closed through out MN. This user Bonasa is saying all of your pictures of riding were of illegal practices. From most of his posts on the DNR forums it is illegal to even get mud on you tires. I thought I would let you know that this guy was using you as an example and if you would pass this on to any and all users that they should beware of this when posting links to their pictures. I know it bites to not beable to share our stuff but this guys turns everything around to try and get atvs shut down to everything but field work or pulling big game out of the woods.

Here is a link to that site. You might have to register to view but it might be something you all want to check out. Also please pass this on to all fellow atvers.

DNR forums

Old 04-30-2003, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks. I'll be checking this forum out, when time permits.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

I think the site belongs to whereisthemud. He has the link in his signature.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trx450
Thanks. I'll be checking this forum out, when time permits.
I know for a fact he does. That Bonasa idiot copied, word for word, a post from ATV Nation.com. He also posted pictures from the post he copied.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for letting me know. They can't use it for their lies anymore. Too bad I have to password protect my site just so these freaks can't twist pictures as they see fit for their own use. Here is what I posted over on the DNR forum:

I have been reading these posts for awhile now and all I can say is wow. Talk about extremists. You guys take anything and twist it to see fit. That flat tire had nothing to do with that mud. As for the ditch, I'll admit that isn't the right place for it. How do I know this. Well, I was there. As for the other pics I don't believe any of them are illegal and should not be used to slander ATVing. If you want to get pictures for that go get them yourselves. I stopped an atv'er in the ditch last weekend to let him know that they are closed till August 1st. He was real nice and said he didn't know. Hopefully he will stay out of them now, when they are illegal. I also stopped a snowmobiler in the road at my driveway because he was going faster than 25mph on my street and that is also illegal. So not everyone is perfect and I am sure you are not either so gather your slander somewhere else. I do see the point of environmental harm and do believe there is a time and a place for everything though. There will be atv's, snowmobile's, dirtbikes, full-size offroad trucks, etc.... around for quite sometime so finding that area of agreement is crucial. All I ask is that you do not post links to other peoples sites and twist words around to suit your cause.

Old 04-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider

Whereisthemud,

Do like FangoElGato did and replace the pictures (using the same name) with something nasty like **** that will get the idiot kicked off the DNR site.