Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Roscoe69 need some info

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 01:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roscoe69 need some info

Hi there,where is everyone going on the may long weekend? There is about 20 of us from GP going down to Cadomin and was wondering if you know the area none of us has been down there ,but we here the Quadding is great ,but was wondering if there is lots of places to camp around there.and if the quadding is a nice as we hear.Thanks for any input and maybe we can get together some time.

Old 05-06-2003, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Altikawi
Yes cadomin is a small town , village in the mountains. The best quading is mountain park, not a park its old mine and town site closed down in 50's, it will be closed for quading and bikes untill june . another place is graves flats. You go through cadomin to whitehorse creek campsite then up through the valley to mountain park ,then to the cardinal divide then down the other side to cardinal valley ,graves flat area. Have not quaded at graves flats yet but you will be there with lots of quads that weekend. all crown land ,camp wherever you please. We will be camped at the embarass river, prest creek area. you will go by here on your way to robb then cadomin. lots of guys from grand prairie coming down here that weekend . clayton timms, cr250 rob and others. All hell will break loose, or at least break up some quads.

Old 05-06-2003, 09:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the info,it should be a lot of fun down there,i would like to catch up with you guys for a day would like to see your quad and would really like to see alltoys mean machine.Is there lots of room where you camp room for like 20 of us...lol,maybe we will have to stop in on the way by,we are leaving Thursdy around noon,and hope to be in there around 5 or 6.

Old 05-06-2003, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

Altakawi
I dont think room would be a problem , we would just burn out some outsiders that were taking up valuable camping spots. We probably will not get there untill friday evening and will get under way
saturday morning for a trip to Robb through the woods. Room would not be a problem but it is not as nice as cadomin area. we can meet someplace, im living about 35 klicks from the stop lights in edson, we can make some plans when it gets closer to the weekend. i think alltoys will be here friday night.
thursday is no problem for me i get off work at 4:30 but you will probably have gone through here before that.

Old 05-07-2003, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

Rosoe69, AltaKawi,
Sounds like fun I will be in Slave Lake this coming weekend for a mudd run mudd runners from all over Canada will be there. I hope to take top spot and fastest run across the mud might not even get mud on the Green Machine LOL.

Roscoe69,
Do I need my trailer or just bring the Green Machine. I may bring something new for you to try???? Insurance payed up I'll bet Cheryl will like this!!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2003, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider

Alltoys
Probably just stay here at cabin and drive to camping spot, unsure what the plan is ,but will get back to you before long weekend. Yep all insurance has been paid, i can hardly wait to see what you have this time.

Old 05-07-2003, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Roscoe69,
You are going to like it and you can't know what it is untill I get there!!!!!!

Old 05-07-2003, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

Great alltoys

You got a surprise for me, its snowing, its cold, they cant find the cruiser bike i ordered, and my quad needs my attention and its to miserable for me to go out their and work on it, and you are going to make me wait. im waiting on warm weather , my bike and waiting on the chance to do those repairs before long may weekend. ok! i will wait. does it explode ?

Old 05-08-2003, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider

Roscoe69,
LOL, you may think so. You're going to lovvvvvve this!!

Old 05-08-2003, 08:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Roscoe or alltoys do you know any info on the moduler box that everyone is talking about,and the cost? or a local supplier,maybe sascach has them at his dealership,second question do you think its worth it ,or should i just jet and pipe it,I do not want it real loud, I just want more bottom end power i am really sure between the two of you you could really fix me up!Did you get much snow around edson ,I really dont want to get down to Cadomin if there is 3 feet of snow.lol

Quick Reply: Roscoe69 need some info