Kids Quads & Other ATV's - Ask an Expert! An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Chinese made ATV. mywifesquad, LT80, LynnEdwards and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.

Eton viper 90 exhaust UK

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eton viper 90 exhaust UK

Hi all need another of advice, I have been given a e-ton viper 90 of my friend, it needed the carb cleaning as it was left in a shed for over a year, I've got it running and had a little ride about to check how it was running, the exhaust has snapped off next to the flange where it bolts to the head. What other quad exhausts will fit it as I can't find one online for it, I'm in the uk. Thanks for any help 👍

Old 05-10-2017, 06:32 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!
Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

If it's the little 2 stroke, Polaris,Aeon and Kasea were similar in engine design and exhausts.

Old 05-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah it's the old 2stroke model

Old 05-11-2017, 03:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

Apache are the big name in the UK who use that engine, some of the newer ones have a water cooled version. Check the shape of the pipe to make sure it will fit. However, two stroke exhausts don't tend to corrode, so I would get a local fab shop to weld the flange back on.

Old 05-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey thanks for the reply, i had a good look at my exhaust, it has been welded back together in the past, would I still be able to get it re welded or is it worth trying one I've seen that's similar online

Old 05-13-2017, 03:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 301 Likes on 295 Posts

That is up to you, there is no reason an exhaust that has been welded can't be repaired again, but if the first repairer didn't get it right, it can be under strain all the time and soon fails again. Also check engine mountings, if they are loose it puts a strain on the exhaust.