Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

kid's atv selection question

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 11:09 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kid's atv selection question

I have been in the process up picking up a kids quad for my sons. I have kind of narrowed my selection down to the E-ton 90, but have a few questions. I noticed that the E-ton is about 25 pounds lighter than the Kasea. Should I assume that the extra weight of some of the kids atv's is because it has a stronger frame and will take more abuse? Also, the Transnational Outdoor atv's that are listed on www.anythingatv.com are these identical to the Dinli Diamondback atv's? It seems that the more info I try to obtain, the harder it is to decide on which one to select.

Thanks

Old 08-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

IMO: I'd get the one that has the best name. The E-ton and Kasea's are well known.The others can be the same machine,but what about parts and a mechanics ? They may be fine,but make sure the dealer will be there down the road for you.
Have a ball [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2003, 12:35 PM
Trailblazer

I've just had the same problem choosing a quad for my boy.

Eventually went for a Predator 90, we are both well pleased with it.
I'm in the uk so I could not comment on the kasea as i don't think you can get them here, I do like the look of the e-ton's though.

Basically went for the predator as the dealer is near by if i need anything.
Would go for the one which you can get parts for easily.

Nothing worse than having to wait for parts when you have a 9 year old that lives for riding.

Rods

Old 08-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

Got a Polaris dealer close by me too, but he won't budge off the msrp and I am not convinced it is worth the $450 extra. The whole problem is that there are just too many to choose form![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2003, 12:58 PM
Trailblazer

You guys in the US have got it lucky in the UK I paid about $500 more than you guys would for a new predator 90 and that was with £150 of the price in the showroom.

Fuel is about twice as expensive here also. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

You lucky Gits.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

Dinli is a big quad company. They will be the biggest in Tiawan soon. The Trans National quad is the old Dinli's. THe new Dinli's are inproved over them. The Polaris will resale for more later. Hope this helps you.

Old 08-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

we went yesterday to get a new predator 90 or kasea 90 and came home with a eton viper 90 because of the looks, price and rear disk brakes. the dealer sells all 3 brands and he was straight up with me and said for the money the eton was bulletproof and his daughter races the eton. its not very often the dealer trys to save you $400. we will be at the mx track next saturday so my daughter will see how durable the eton is. but our polaris 50 has never let us down at the track we just needed more power