Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2003 | 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

sorry that is not true eithe. WRH has the plus 3 a-arms for the eton. i am waiting on a set right now. also he has works or elka shocks for them. as far as the nerf bars i have a set of bolt ons on my sons eton that was also bought from WRH. many of the parts that fit the kasea will also fit the eton. also on the chain i was talking about the 90cc quads.

Mark

Old 10-05-2003 | 02:34 AM
Trailblazer

This is from the WRH site. If he has +3 A-arms for the eton then they are brand new. You can put Elka shocks on any
bike. But, taking advantage of a long travel +3 setup just is not available for the eton. The nerf bars do not mount to the
frame and existing foot peg bolt holes. Instead they have two pieces of metal which clamp around the frame. These nerf
bars have no heel kick plates. The pipes sold for the eton was never even intended for the eton. I was made for the polaris.
I ended up having one custom made. WRH is working one now that is specifically for the eton. But it has not been released
yet. He even has +4 and +6 rear axles for the Kasea. I can go on and on. I spent a ton of time calling and searching and I
have to stick with my original statement.

Just go to dirtrides.com. Trust me, I have done my homework on this one. The Kasea has
more mx race specific parts than the eton. And keep in mind, I own an eton and love it, and plan to
stick with it. But it's true. It is important to give credit where credit is due. Peak has done a phenomenal job with the Kasea's.
================================================== ===========================================

A-Arms 2" + 1"

Many years of manufacturing experience and several months of testing has led to the developement of these +2" + 1" A-Arms. These are the most rugged, durable, finest quality chromally, heat treated A-arms available. .095 wall thickness.

Application:
Polaris, E-Ton, T-Rex, Extreme Machine. 50cc and 90cc. Part# R-1004

Kasea A-Arms +3" +2"
Requires use of 12" ELKA shocks .065 chromally wall thickness with heim joint Close to 8" travel. Call for quote. Need riding conditions, rider weight, type of riding. Shown in purple, however now available in chrome only.

Old 10-05-2003 | 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Trinity Racing is the first Company that developed and built performance parts for the Kasea and, probably the first Company that even looked into the modern youth ATV market. When you are looking to purchase parts for your machine, go to the Company that developed them. Not the companies that copy them.

Old 10-05-2003 | 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor720
Trinity Racing is the first Company that developed and built performance parts for the Kasea and, probably the first Company that even looked into the modern youth ATV market. When you are looking to purchase parts for your machine, go to the Company that developed them. Not the companies that copy them.
there is some truth to that, but Trinity actually was WAY off on simple jetting specs for me and I personally had my best luck with Hetricks...

Old 10-05-2003 | 01:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

So what your saying is that that the only company that can make a quality product for Kasea is Trinity?

Old 10-05-2003 | 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

the nerf bars i have from WRH bolt directly to the holes that the stock ones bolted to. billy holt only lives about 70 miles from me and brought his son twice in the past few months to race with us ad hang out. i also stand by the statement that i can get anyting for my eton that you can get for the kasea. not everything billy sells is on his website. ask him about the gitl he sponsors running the eton in texas. and yes the pipe was built for the poloris but bolted righ on my eton with no mods. and as far as billy and tommy i agree with you they are stand up guys and will treat you right. one thing when they say they shipped me something i usually get it with in 3 days.

Mark

Old 10-06-2003 | 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

If you can't jet your own machine, stick to bicycles.

I am sure that others can produce good parts. I would just look for someone who has been in business more than the past few days.
If that comment is directed to me. Well I dont think for a chick Im doing too bad at learning jetting THANK YOU! I jettted my own EX and have done more on my quads than ANY other girl I know. ...I dont appreciate that comment and Im fairly open minded to comments, but talking as if Im a total idiot.you coudlnt be more wrong...... I have trinity products on two of our four quads, so I dont bag on Trinity EVEN though I know personally some of the shotty work they have done to a friends quad, they all have there good and bad points.... I do beleive you were the one who gave me some advice that couldnt be more way off and I saved my self a TON of money by calling Hetricks.........
Im not going to start a total flame off here,but ther are more out there than one Co. who do have good knowlege and I was simply giving my personal opinions on who I think is good to go with....

Old 10-06-2003 | 12:05 AM
Pro Rider

oh.. And furthermore......As for jetting.... The KAsea was the first quad ever owned for us, and you expect a person to know this when they have NEVER owned a quad...?????? These Co. Are suppose to know there stuff, and educate us as well, so if a Co. gives me the incorrect specs on jetting. then who should be the ones who should own a Bicycle then?????Maybe Trinity should stick to Bicycles then too...........

Old 10-06-2003 | 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

again, I think with either quad you chose will be a good choice, both a great mini quads...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2003 | 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Billy Holt is a good guy. We talk frequently and share ideas on various topics. He has "been in the business" for longer than most of us have been alive. He is qualified (but tends to like Polaris for some reason????) Some day we will convert him over.

As for the others, I have no idea and really don't care to take the time to find out. Go with who you want but once you are there, don't waste the time of other people when you have questions that can't be answered. You pay for what you get.

Quick Reply: Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper