Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003 | 01:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

Originally posted by: raptor720
Billy Holt is a good guy. We talk frequently and share ideas on various topics. He has "been in the business" for longer than most of us have been alive. He is qualified (but tends to like Polaris for some reason????) Some day we will convert him over.

As for the others, I have no idea and really don't care to take the time to find out. Go with who you want but once you are there, don't waste the time of other people when you have questions that can't be answered. You pay for what you get.
So Hetrick, Peak, and Tomco are nobodys in the business and not even worth your time. You have got to be the most arrogant "you know what" on the planet. You need to get a life buddy.

Old 10-06-2003 | 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

tnt, if you comes on here and say essentially that it was not their fault that you could not jet and blame it on a company, it shows you are an idiot. If you can't jet, leave the machine alone. If you are so new to the sport, don't place your opinions on here about what is and is not a good thing.

schwartz, you made the statement not me. I did not classify anyone in that group. I happen to know those guys -
Well you are a total moron for sure ....... I put in the jet they said should work...yeah maybe at sea level Im at 2500 THAT is only obvious that it wont work well for my quad....You have alot of nerve to call a women an idiot... your lack of moral shines through . I DO know how to jet THANKS to reliable companys who took the time and reasearched out what I truly needed for the region I live in.. You obviously dont know how to read either...... I stated when I bought my KAsea, that was the first atv we ever owned.. so THIS MAKES ME AN IDIOT!!!!!!.. So, basically when Im referred to someone on how to jet. YES!!! I DO EXPECT THEM TO KNOW the basics on jetting and how to eduavte me on how to as well!!! I dont know what your problem is ,but you need to get that bit of errogance out of your tail pipe..........TINA BTW>> I do apoligize to the guy who started this thread and got it ruined.......

Old 10-06-2003 | 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mikeschwartz
You better read your statement again and refer back to what you are replying to and you will see.
exactly............

Old 10-06-2003 | 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

Nope. The comment made it appear that Trinity did not know what they were talking about concerning jetting. That is BS. My response was simply that if jetting was too difficult for you to perform, you should stick to bicycles (something that does not require jetting changes). Now you are simply butt hurt.
Quote~~~there is some truth to that, but Trinity actually was WAY off on simple jetting specs for me and I personally had my best luck with Hetricks...

Didnt you hear me in my previous replies?????? I NEVER said ONCE that Trinity was incompetent of there work, BUT that I had BETTER luck with Hetricks,did I EVER SAY Jetting was too difficult to perfrom????? I NEVER said that!!!!!!What do you want me to post of my experience with what THEY TOLD ME to use,you want me to lie ????????? I have BOTH pipes of theres and have been content with there products I SAY ONCE AGAIN...

Old 10-06-2003 | 08:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

TNT,
Don't waste your time with this guy he is obviously a very lonely person. I think he uses these forums to pump up his ego. He does the same thing on another forum too. Just forget about him.

Old 10-06-2003 | 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mikeschwartz
TNT,
Don't waste your time with this guy he is obviously a very lonely person. I think he uses these forums to pump up his ego. He does the same thing on another forum too. Just forget about him.
I think your prol right......... He,y I heard of another one who knows alot about Kasea. They are Hardrock motor sports and they have one fast lil girl who races the Kasea.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2003 | 07:34 AM
Pro Rider

Well,
I started with the Kasea Mighty Mites back in 1999. I was modifing the suspension just so people could ride them in the yard. Them we moved to LEM's and we modified them for awhile. We started on Dinli's and such about two years ago. Do I maked mistakes, yes. Do I say, Well Brand X is the best and if that is not what you have then I can't help you, No. Has me giving people parts for a Polaris that I designed for a Dinli came back and bite me in the ^&*??? Yes, Mod81 is a good example. I hope I made everything right with him. IS there people out there with more knowledge than me? Yeah, Probably all of them in some way or another. Do I think you are an idiot for not knowing how to jet your kids quad? No, Do I think you should take the time and find out how? If you are serious about racing with it yes, if not, No. Do I know the best chemical to put on Bermuda grass in early fall? No, ERRR Sorry wrong forum.

Old 10-14-2003 | 11:23 AM
Trailblazer

t-rex,our dealings were just that ,trying to make dinli parts work on my polaris,i made them fit but wasn't satisfied with everything and you stepped up and corrected the problem 100%....my hat is off to you .......

Old 10-14-2003 | 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

i have dealt with tommy many times. he is a stand up guy. i have called him on weekends and nights and he was always anxious to do what he could to help me out. i have ordered parts many times from him and got them in a very timely matter not like some people i have dealt with and was told over and over my parts were shipped and then never got them. i would recommend trextommy to anyone that wants quality parts and quality technical help.

Mark

Old 10-24-2003 | 02:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

Wow, I have had a few people call and tell me about this topic so I came in to see for myself.

The first thing I like to respond to is the topic "Kasea verse Eton." Eton has made some changes in the 04 models
so I like both for different reasons. Each has their + or - as listed by pigpin who obviously has done his homework.

Yes, both can be made into excellent racer quads and yes Chevy Gills Eton Viper sponsored by Bill Holt of WRH racing
is very fast! However, it did take a 103cc big bore Stroker kit engine to beat Keifer's 93cc Kasea, and only by a bike length.
Both Keifer and Chevy were in the air over the finish line. hehehehe

As for Raptors comments it appears that he is referring to me. This simply cannot be true as John knows me personnally,
I have been to his home, I know his children, we have eaten, had drinks, and spent time together. We e-mail each other,
and we call each other so he must be referring to the other guys.

As far as coping Trinitys stuff, surely this cannot be directed at me either. Nothing I manufacture or design is anything that Trinity has
to offer.

Many of the aftermarket stuff Produced by Peak for the Kasea's
are strickly for the Kasea and will not fit others. Peak will be designing things exclusivly for the Eton as well
this winter.

Quick Reply: Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper