Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2003 | 09:06 PM
Range Rover
Default Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper

Originally posted by: PeakRacing

Where are the happy faces on this forum, I just gota express myself!!!
Click on the Select Emtion drop-down box and pick an emotion.. that'll put a smiley or whatever on the page...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Bryce

Old 10-27-2003 | 09:54 PM
DRR
Weekend Warrior

Go ahead Greg Post the picture, where Chevy is only 1 bike lenght ahead of your Aluminum chasis Kasey, Every one can try to find it through the TQRA website, great organization by the way, on the MXpictures .com link. How about one of your 68cc Kasey out running Whites 2001 50cc polaris. OOOOPs No number one plate there either. I was browsing and saw one of Chevy Gills Quad in front of yours. The picture must have been taken about fifity feet after the one your talkin about because it looks more like 5 bike lengths. And thats just the start of the race.

Old 10-27-2003 | 11:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi DRR, Well the TQRA race results pretty much tell what I stated. I don't quite under stand your hateful attitude here however, I will be more than happy to show this pic.

I will down load it now to our web site www.dirtrides.com under "images" then under Keifers pics for all to see that are interested. Please allow me to remind you that Keifer is only 8 years old on a 93cc verse a 12 year old on a 103cc big bore stroker kit built by WRH from what I am told.

This pic is from the Nacona TX MX track at the end of what I understand to be a 5 mile track. Please notice the checker flag as they are passing it. It is exactly as I stated.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sorry, I am not sure what you point is on the rest of your comments??? However, If you would like to make yourself more understandable I will be happy to respond. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Scrambler I feel better now when I respond. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2003 | 06:53 AM
DRR
Weekend Warrior

Keifer is one heck of a rider along with Noah. But don't leave out the Aluminum frame chasis that is ultra light, and the weight difference of the 2 riders in the 90 class. 10cc was only ment to even the playing field against the expensive aluminum chasis. For the first thru 5th race we were at 93cc's.
You are aware that you were running 68cc in the mini 50 class aren't you. Yes it's legal, last year. But not this year. Katlyn White was only running 50cc, but I do understand your 68cc ran just as strong.
Was the Nacona race one of the last two of the year? Thanks for being polite.

Old 10-28-2003 | 09:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

Old 10-28-2003 | 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

We all doing great thanks......:0 Troy and I just got back from the WORCS race in Milford this past wk end. Troy took home a 4th place in the B class on his Predator.Were all getting geared up for flattrack season. Even my kids are pretty stoked to race if we can wing the funds.Kelsey is getting so good! As spring approaches we will be needeing to rebuild her top end so you will prol be getting a buzz from us about a few things.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good to hear to boys are kickin butt!!

Old 05-26-2005 | 10:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: raptor720
Billy Holt is a good guy. We talk frequently and share ideas on various topics. He has "been in the business" for longer than most of us have been alive. He is qualified (but tends to like Polaris for some reason????) Some day we will convert him over.

As for the others, I have no idea and really don't care to take the time to find out. Go with who you want but once you are there, don't waste the time of other people when you have questions that can't be answered. You pay for what you get.

Old 05-27-2005 | 12:49 AM
Weekend Warrior

hello all. i don't know much about Kasea. But i do have a sanyco engine / ETON bike. the bike has some pick up power. the engine is steady and willing to rev if you wish. off the starting line, the bike does well, mid power is decent, full throttle the bike is agile and nimble. the brakes are nice with good reflex, the steering is very agile so be careful. the brakes will lock up on if you press too hard. smooth ride with good power. eton is known for its reliability, parts are made in Taiwan and some assembly are in china. As long as the parts come from anywhere but china, it will be a decent bike. Taiwan has a huge motorcycle / scooter population due to lack of parking. Also young people can't afford luxury sized sedans. so the technology for decent bikes are a must. Some bikes in japan and america all come from Taiwan, i suppose TWN is known for their motorcycles now. Japan are known for susuki, yamaha, and honda bikes. Eton can definately compete with these higher end, name brand bikes, with an affordable price tag. in the long run Eton will last just as long as the Japan brands, if not longer. Even in the poorest parts of China, the mechanics working on my bike recognize Eton as an overseas brand, meaning it has quality parts, good power, and reliability. People ride fast in TWN when the light goes green, it's like the start of the Grand Prix. Also they have the highest motorcycle accident rate all over the world. I put a staight flow pipe on mine, chrome of course, and i set off car alarms very easily now. With a helmet on it doesn't sound loud, with my helmet off it's very loud. I'm having fun with my eton. Good luck.

Old 05-27-2005 | 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

hello all. i don't know much about Kasea. But i do have a sanyco engine / ETON bike. the bike has some pick up power. the engine is steady and willing to rev if you wish. off the starting line, the bike does well, mid power is decent, full throttle the bike is agile and nimble. the brakes are nice with good reflex, the steering is very agile so be careful. the brakes will lock up on if you press too hard. smooth ride with good power. eton is known for its reliability, parts are made in Taiwan and some assembly are in china. As long as the parts come from anywhere but china, it will be a decent bike. Taiwan has a huge motorcycle / scooter population due to lack of parking. Also young people can't afford luxury sized sedans. so the technology for decent bikes are a must. Some bikes in japan and america all come from Taiwan, i suppose TWN is known for their motorcycles now. Japan are known for susuki, yamaha, and honda bikes. Eton can definately compete with these higher end, name brand bikes, with an affordable price tag. in the long run Eton will last just as long as the Japan brands, if not longer. Even in the poorest parts of China, the mechanics working on my bike recognize Eton as an overseas brand, meaning it has quality parts, good power, and reliability. People ride fast in TWN when the light goes green, it's like the start of the Grand Prix. Also they have the highest motorcycle accident rate all over the world. I put a staight flow pipe on mine, chrome of course, and i set off car alarms very easily now. With a helmet on it doesn't sound loud, with my helmet off it's very loud. I'm having fun with my eton. Good luck.

Old 05-27-2005 | 01:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

oh, yeah one more thing, all yall putting all these names on the wall, there just names. remember, these are little kids bikes, just like when parents start to fight at a little league game. Yall can trick out as many parts you want on a bike, you can pay twice to three times the amount of money the bike is actually worth. if you a kid and don't have any *****, your not going to win. if you don't have any skills, the lightest bike out there won't help you win. if yall girls, then yall have an edge because girls weigh a fraction of our weight. That's the biggest edge, power to weight. if you put a 130 pound 10 year old on a bike, he won't go very fast, bviously he aint suppose to be there, not with 90 cc's atleast. If you a 65 - 70 pound 10 year old girl, that's a good combination for 90 cc's.

Quick Reply: Kasea 90 vs E-Ton 90 Viper