Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2003, 05:10 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS

Thanks for the track website, maybe we can get over there next spring to do some racing.

Old 10-25-2003, 09:21 AM
Trailblazer

Your welcome

Old 10-25-2003, 07:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

How about practice tracks in MN? I'm 9 and want to get into ATV racing. Thanks

Old 10-30-2003, 06:39 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Gilesracing,

Sent you a private message.

Thanks,
Fish

Old 11-03-2003, 08:51 AM
Trailblazer

Hey falt there is a couple of tracks that we go to that have mini classes 2 in Ms. and 1 in La. as of right now and almost all the other tracks we go to say if we bring 4 or more mini quad they will make a class for them. The 3 tracks that have mini classes right now are 1. Flyingcolors in Larose La.,2. RockHill in Purvis Ms.,3. The Landing in Lumberton Ms.

RockHill has a big race coming up on the 8th of Nov. next weekend. They will have 2 mini classes a class for the 50cc quads on the mini track and a class for 65 to 90cc on the big track. This is the biggest race of the year lots of bikes quads and mini quads will be there lots of prizes and really big awards for all the riders.

FlyingColors has a race coming up on the 30th of Nov. and they also have 2 class for the mini quads a 50cc and a 51 to 90cc class they have a cool website also it is flyingcolorspark.com
on there it will give you dates and time of riding days and race days.

Oh and Flat give me your email address and I will give you another website that all the riders from La. and Ms. go to and find out whos riding and racing every weekend. I tryed to post it here but it would not let me.
Hope this helps, Jessica

Old 11-03-2003, 08:58 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: GILESRACING
THEREARENT ANY TRACK IN MS FOR MINI QUADS.THRE ARENT ANY MX TRACKS IN MS UNLESS U WANT TO COUNT SOME REDNECK PUSHING UP A FEW PILES OF DIRT WITH A TRACTOR AND BOXBLADE AN MX TRACK. THIS IS WHY ALL THE BEST QUAD RACERS GO OUT OF MS TO RACE OR EVEN PRACTICE. THERE IS A REALLY GOOD TRACK IN OAK GROVE,LA U CAN TAKE UR SON TO . THEIR NOT RACING MINIS YET ,BUT U CAN PRACTICE ALL DAY FOR $5. THATS WHERE IM TAKING MY SON TO PRACTICE ON HIS 50.
Now this post is not true at all there are tracks in Ms. one of them is one of the best tracks around. thats Rock Hill good people and a awesome track just $10 to practice and $20 or $25 to race. Always very good trun outs.

Old 11-03-2003, 02:11 PM
Range Rover

There are 2 areas around Lafayette, both about 15 miles apart... One is Gravity Alley located on the Breaux Bridge Highway, the other I am not sure of the name, but it is located in New Iberia. Gravity Alley is really kept up and I am sure that if enough of the 'little guys' were to show up that the owner would be more than happy to let them run...

There is also another track located in North Louisiana, Minden and it is always immaculate!! The same goes for here, I am sure that if enough of the little guys were to show up that there would be no problem in having them run.. It is good for the family outlook, and this is what 'mini-racing' is all about.... A family that races together stays together!!

And last but not least, there are 2 more tracks in North Louisiana, one in Oak Grove, (My Lil bro rides his 250R there and loves it there! He is always talking about how sweet that track is, he said it is sooooo easy to FLY around it, I am not sure if it is easy or this is the track that he always gets his first place trophies at (LOL)... This is the first place he ran expert at by the way, so it is a little partiallity there!!
There is a track in West Monroe, but I have not heard anything good about it, but I have never been there either.... Just from what I know about West Monroe, I would not waste my time there because it is the Red Neck Capital of the World!!!!LOL
Just my .02/worth............. Chaio

Old 11-03-2003, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

MX400EXGIRL, LIKE U SAID "IF YOU HAVE 4 MINI QUADS THEY WILL MAKE A CLASS."WHO IS GOING TO DRIVE THAT FAR NOT KNOWING IF YOURE CHILD IS GOING TO BE ABLE TO RACEOR NOT . IT SHOULD BE A MINI CLASS AVAILABLE EVEN IF THER IS ONLY 2 MINIS.THAT IS WHAT WILL MAKE PEOPLE DRIVE TO RACE MINI QUADS. I KNOW, I RACE THE NATIONALS.IDONT MIND DRIVING ANYWHERE IF I KNOW THERE IS GOING TO BE A CLASS BEFORE I GET THERE. AS FOR THE TRACKS IN MS,FERNWOOD HAS THE POTIENTAL FOR THE BEST TRACK BUT, THE OWNER IS A A__HOLE. HE CATERS TO DIRTBIKES.ROGERS IF UR LISTENING UR AN A__HOLE.ROCKHILL HAS BY FAR THE BEST DIRT, THEY JUST NEED SOMEONE TO REBUILD THE TRACK THAT KNOWS WHAT THEIR DOING. YES THEY ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE. THAT TRACK NEEDS TO BE LONGER AND WIDER, THEY HAVE THE ROOM TO DO IT. THATS WHY MORE OF US NATIONAL RACERS DONT COME TO ROCKHILL MORE OFTEN. I COME DOWN THERE ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR TO RACE JUST FOR RIDE TIME.

Old 11-03-2003, 08:30 PM
Pro Rider

Flat, Rock hill been having 7 to 13 miniquads at the last couple months races. We are working with some shop owners and track owners to put together an all quad searies for next year. Shoot me an email with your contact info if you are interested or wana chat about mini racing. I could tell you were the minis will be on any givin weekend. mikgle33@aol.com

Gills, I now this searies is not the GNC's but you outa try and make a couple. A couple of these
locals are FAST. And we could use your suport to have a suscessful series.

Thanks

Old 11-04-2003, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer

MXMIKE, I WOULD LOVE TO RACE A SERIES IN MS. MY "LOCAL" SERIES I RACE ARE IN TEXAS AND LA. UNTIL THE TRACK OWNERS IN MS BUILD THEIR TRACKS TO BE AS GOOD AS TEXAS AND LA TRACKS, ME AND AFEW OTHER FAST RACERS ARE GOING TO KEEP GOING OUT OF STATE TO RACE A LOCAL SERIES. ANYBODY IS FAST AT A TRACK THEY RIDE AT EVERY WEEK. THE TRACK OWNERS ARE EITHER GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND SOME MONEY OR GET IT FROM LOCAL SHOPS TO GO INTO THE TRACKS. I WILL PROBABLY RACE THE ARENACROSS IN JACKSON JUST BECAUSE ITS 10 MIN FROM THE HOUSE. IS IT IN THE EQUINE CENTER ? THE WEBSITE SAID ECON CENTER BUT I DONT THINK THERE IS SUCH A THING.SEE U THERE.

Quick Reply: LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS