Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Max

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-1999, 09:31 PM
Rob
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jees guys lay of him and pick on some one your own size. hehe Im asuming you guys have neaver actuly seen or seen what they can do Iv been ridding quads all my life every day and this things prety kool I have video of it and flies past a quad in mud and tese things are realy great in snow. You guys should not bash and give any machine bad name all machines have there purpose. Some people are speed freaks and some people have to challenge Major terrain what ever it is Im glad you like what you like and you have the right to give your opinion but lay off all the Bashing ok :-)
[___} __
Ride on ooo o o

Old 10-12-1999, 09:45 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't bash it, I simply stated that it's not God. I have too seen this vehicle in action, in real life, not on a tape! Although I admire its abilities on land and water, it just doesn't compare to a real quad. A real quad can go over just as rough terrain on land and even steeper hills. The only thing a real quad can't do is double as a boat. I don't care, if I could afford either I'd much rather have a quad, just like everyone else on this board besides Max6x6.

------------------
Want a Magnum or Sportsman 500!!!

Old 10-12-1999, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DREAMofPOLARIS,Well said---------BILL

Old 10-17-1999, 09:58 PM

The initiating post on this topic said,

"This is a new topic about the Max and I hope it turns out better [than a previous one]."

Unfortunately, this topic has NOT turned out better than its predecessor.

Preference for any given ATV provides no license for bashing, trashing, and insulting all others and their riders.

Without prejudice to Max, the ATV, this topic is closed.

atvbbs