Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

I Jumped My Max!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-1999, 04:56 AM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well since most jumps are mesured by distance, I assume you went through the air for 2 feet, since the maxx don't have suspention it wont take repeaded jumping over and over. I have got moe air on my atv by accident, and don't come down with a thud and a bounce, I have jumped a lot farther and higher, but I know there are other people who jump atvs, not lawn mowers, who have went farther and higher than me.

------------------
Maxrules...for me to poop on!

Old 12-27-1999, 05:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Max has taken four feet of solid mud, you haven't.

Max has swam across large lakes, you haven't.

Max has driven in ten feet of snow, you haven't.

Max is superior in all off road terrain.
In Mud. In Snow. In Water. Increadible.

MaxRules

Old 12-27-1999, 09:00 AM
Pro Rider

Max says his max is superior in ALL off road terrain.This guy just dont quit.Some folks like to get where there going without it taking up the entire afternoon.Im so sure there are narrow trails that your max could not get thru,who rules than?Im also certain there are some very loose packed and very steep hills the max cant create enough wheel speed to navigate.Who rules than?Some how a Briggs and Stratton engine reminds me of early Spring when im cutting fresh grass.Huh,wonder why?=====BILL

------------------

Old 12-27-1999, 11:05 AM
Weekend Warrior

About what a max can do and a 4x4 cant....
Early this year when we had that El'nino crap we had flooding which broke abunch of dams and then we had a drought....the bottoms of those ponds were PURE MUD i went in and came out looking like something from the sci-fi channel. So while your max goes threw mud at lets say 2-5mph i can fly in there and still come out while you put-put threw it.Yea you come out clean but whats the fun in that...How can you ride that thing with no suspension..my snapper lawnmower (no suspension) is a pain to ride in the yard so i can only imagine what 6 wheels in the woods would be like. Well i dont want to sound like im just praising my quad but i'd like to own a max just to have one to play with. Im curently lookin for a cheap motorcycle so i can play on the hills with it. But for you that loves your max more power to you.
Artic cat - Awhole diffrent animal

Old 12-27-1999, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

"I just can't get enough of this Max action... it does something new every time I take it out!"

Are you talking about your Max or are you talking about your pecker again?

Old 12-27-1999, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L OL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!L OL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!HORNY 'LIL BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-28-1999, 04:15 PM
Range Rover

Mr. **** returns!

Old 12-28-1999, 08:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry guys, looks like max's post is the only one worth reading on the whole topic. You guys sure know how to make yourself look stupid. Hes talking about his ATV and how he jumped it...trying to share something and look what you guys do in return. How old are you guys? Maybe im in the wrong place.

Old 02-23-2002, 12:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

once again another 2 year old thread

Old 03-09-2002, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

You need to post the video of your max