Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Dirt Wheels Magazine

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-1999, 09:18 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok max you are real cool. Come in here and brag about your max and then you insult Bill because he said something your the one that needs a life. heres some advice for you max tell someone who cares. which means dont post here anymore because no one cares about your bath tub on wheels

root and tear drink and swear

Old 12-20-1999, 09:21 PM
Pro Rider

Hahaha, you don't know how jealous I really am of you! You might be the most famous person in the forums, but you can rest assured that in your case it's not much to be proud of.

Old 12-20-1999, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

You said:

I don't want a Sportsman and never will. The only time I will sell my Max is when I have enough money to buy a 25hp Max IV.

Well, you were never interested in the Sportsman, or Magnum? Well here are some direct quotes, cut & paste, just by you:
<HR>
i am thinking of getting a Sportsman or Scrambler though.

i may be going crazy, but I may get a Sportsman 500

I am interested in the Sportsman. If any quad, I must have the biggest and baddest.

i sure wish I could demo one first. I'm looking for one around $5000

there would be nothing better than having both the Max and the Sportsman, that's for damn sure.

think I could find a '98 Sportsman for $5000?

yeah Max is forward, neutral, reverse. NO EZ SHIFT BELIEVE ME!!!

i'm looking at new Polaris' this saturday

i was interested in the Sportsman 335 i'm not sure how much it costs

yeah that's what I was thinking, i'll look at the magnum also. I'm going for under $5000

hey, I looked at the Magnum, it was love at first sight, i think I will buy it

i do have to sell my Max first though... :*-(----Max is still #1 I just like to get different things and do other things. there is a time and a place for everything
<HR>

And there was more, many more, I just don't feel like finding anymore. This wasn't too long ago either!

[This message has been edited by quad_man (edited 12-20-1999).]

Old 12-20-1999, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

We have a new all time funniest post. That was GOOD!

MaxRules

Old 12-20-1999, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider

Ok let's try to recover from the laughter and talk about BONER's post. That is a direct quote from me that was not intended for the audience of atving.com. He did not have my permission to post it. It should be deleted and consideration should be taken to ban BONER from the forums.

MaxRules

Old 12-20-1999, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Max,its real obvious that everyone really gives a rats as- about what you say to.Just look at the amount of responses to you from others.They dont sound to me like they care for you much.I dont claim to be the ATV God,but I would like to thank you for the compliment.If you would just continue to compliment others more often instead of bragging about the Max,you'd get along alot better with others.As for Boners post?Whats wrong with you?You post and brag about your mighty Max and someone finds something that you post that dis-credits your bragging,and you want them banned?Does the truth hurt?Do we ban Quad man for his truthful remarks also?Who REALLY needs to get a life?Think about it.Good Day, BILL

------------------

Old 12-20-1999, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer

Perhaps I shall get banned for this but I shall say it

Note from atvbbs: Continue posting language such as you used in your original post and you shall, indeed, be banned. Follow Forum guidelines regarding offensive language. Thank you for your cooperation.

atvbbs

[This message has been edited by atvbbs (edited 12-20-1999).]

Old 12-20-1999, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

No I changed my mind, I really like BONER's post. Mostly the last part...

The only way to prove something is to see it which will be done in KY. I don't see any of you losers coming to see the truth. I can understand, nothing hurts more than the truth. You can talk all you want, it is just talk. The quad industry seems to be centered around lies and cheats.

MaxRules

Old 12-21-1999, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speaking of liers and cheats,I think Andy and Boner's last posts unveiled the real lier and cheater in here.

------------------

Old 07-31-2000, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

In response to: "It is obvious I am welcome here. I am the most famous person on this site. "
You may be the most famous person in this board (for max, argo, pilot, and odessey), but are in no way the most famous person on the whole forum. Also, the reason you are well known on this board is because people are sick and tired of you always saying that the max is best. Come on, Jefery Domer, the unibomber, and other people are famous, but I wouldn't welcome them in my house.

Quick Reply: Dirt Wheels Magazine