Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Thanks everyone !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 09:49 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks everyone !!!!!!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me descide on a ATV for the kid...

I went to 2 stores this weekend, saw a dinali, it was nice, had the racks and reverse.... whew... to many descisions...

anyway... went to a local "junk" auction this weekend, just as we were getting ready to leave someone pulled in with a atv in the back of there truck,

we went over to check it out, it was a 2004 Viper 50 E-ton..... what a strange twist of fate..

the guy who has it owns a snowmobile shop, someone bought it for his daughter, she was scared of it, and never rode it, the dad traded it in on a snowmobile, the guy who took it in on trade brought it to the auction, well I wanted a 90, but........
so we bid on it....
get this................$1100 total price for a brand new (**** still on tires) Viper 50
with the lights already working and the whole 9 yards....

well I couldnt turn it down.... for that price..... the guy almost wouldnt sell it for that, but he must have needed the money....
the title says it was purchased in october 2003.... and it is a 2004 model..................

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and give everyone an update.....
couldnt wait till christmas....kid loves it..... and I must say the 50 turned all the way down is almost to fast..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
it will do him for quite a while......
Thansk guys...!!!!
Deb

Old 12-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider

Thats great news.I kept checking your other post wondering what you were going to do.Its funny how things work out sometimes.Good luck and I hope your "kid" is happy with it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 09:48 AM
Trailblazer

Well you all are the ones that steered me to the Viper, away from the DS, but hte money was the issue,
how odd was it to find the excat machine, brenad new, for less than the DS.....
Cale ( My son) is 5, and well I would have liked to have got the 90, honestly I think that it worked out best this way... the 50 is alot more machine than he needs at this moment...
hell he still thinks its cool to "check out the tires" .....while driving....ugh...

He is doing very well, I am suprised he is going full throttle already....he has put more hours on it in the last day, than the previous owner put on it in 2 months.....

I cant believe someone would sell it that cheap, well I suppose it was because he "traded" it in so he got screwed in other ways, I am sure....

It seems to be "never ridden", heck it even had that "new engine smell"....

Thanks so much for the help...

Now all I need to do is find some after market rear racks that might fit with a bit of "tweeking"
mabye the Dinli, the salesman said the Dinli and the Eton were the same machine..?
I did like the Dinli that had reverse.... dang it.... oh well....

Cale LOVES this one..... tickled to death..... He still isnt sure why santa brought it early...hahah
Thanks again....
Deb