Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Louisiana/Mississippi SRMA winter MX series

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Louisiana/Mississippi SRMA winter MX series

Ya know Giles that brings up a point. I dont understand this mentallity of the bikes about hating the quads. Ya know I rode bikes up till got these wheelers and I never had a problem and I dont have a problem against the bikes so what the heck is it. I guess they are just small in size(if ya know what i mean) and are scared of the wheelers cause in case they havent noticed more quads are sold and geuss what factory's are starting to full-ride sponsor atv's and their mighty two strokes.

Old 12-16-2003, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

We talked to Lynn about running an all quad series along with some other track owners . They were all fore it. I kinda left that idea alone for now. This winter series will have alot of quads there for shure. Come out and help us build a 50cc clas for our boys. They got a pro class too. Last year was awsome. We raced the wildwood track last year and its FAST!!!! Very Texas style.

Help us out and tell everybody you know. Lets pack the pits with quads!!!!!!! Lets show them dirtbikers we are taking over the Saturday races.lol

Old 12-16-2003, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

Mike, the winter series you are talkin about, is that the schedule you posted at the beginning of this forum? Or is it a separate race all together? I really want to bring my son over to a good race that he can actually race & be competive. I mean he enjoys just being on the track, but I know he likes to race, he can ride around on the track for free any weekend at the practice track, but he really misses the fender to fender experience that he needs. Hope to see yall out at the track this sat.

Old 12-16-2003, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

IF I DONT GO RACE THE ATV OLYMPICS I WILL COME RACE AT WILDWOOD FOR SURE.I WILL BRING MY SON AND HIS 50. DODGEPOWER,I RODE DIRTBIKES WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER AND I DONT UNDERSTAND EITHER WHY THEY DONT LIKE US TO RIDE THE SAME TRACK AS THEM. IF UR GOOD ENOUGH IT DOESNT MATTER IF THERE IS A BERM OR NOT. ANY WAY, ILL BE THERE FOR WILDWOOD. IT WILL BE A GOOD WARMUP FOR TNE NATIONALS IN MARCH.

Old 12-16-2003, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Hey rick i emailed ya for your cell # and didnt get it back.

Old 12-17-2003, 07:32 PM
Trailblazer

Sorry, my wife might have deleted it, she is bad about it if she doesn't know the address for the sender, or notice the subject line, drop me a line again, I will tell her to delete nothing until I get it. We are planning a ride for Sat. so if you are intrested, just let me know. Later

Old 12-21-2003, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider

Hey rick sorry for not getting to go yesterday had to go buy momma a new truck. Yall gonna go today? If so let me know cause want to ride bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2003, 11:45 AM
Trailblazer

Sorry, we can't go today, I have the top end tore off my son's 300. It jumped time, that is what has been wrong with this thing. Don't know how it did it, chain & tensenior seems fine. We do plan on goin next weekend, or maybe even fri. Let me know if you could make it.

Old 12-21-2003, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

You name the day this weekend. My little bro is coming into town and bringing his ride. We are probably gonna go out to red creek one day but got others to head out there just let me know when yall might go.

Old 12-24-2003, 04:14 PM
Trailblazer

hey dodgepower & mxmike, we are planning to ride at the practice track sat. 12/27 around 1, drop me a line if you can make it. palmerx03@aol.com

Quick Reply: Louisiana/Mississippi SRMA winter MX series