Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

comparing kid quads

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default comparing kid quads

I prefer the Kasea, foot brake is much easier for the little ones to operate, plus it is good to teach them proper technique for the future. The Pred 90 is a good bike, but does not like water. The CVT cover is ventilated, and if you are riding through water, that is not good. Pred is a little pricey as well. The decision should really be between the E-Ton and the Kasea. Both are good bikes, with my preference going to the Kasea because of the footbrake.

Old 02-27-2004, 09:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default comparing kid quads

Thank you to all that replied with your suggestions and opinions. We have decided to purchase the trx 90. It wasn't really anything we were considering until this week when the neighbor boy brought his over and we saw how well it handled the trails that we ride. I also called a few local repair shops and asked which kid atvs they would suggest. Both of them in our area said that the trx was a pretty decent quad. My husband was basing things on the name because Honda has been around forever. Not the sportiest looking quad but he was happy with it so he made the final decision as to which one to get. The boys don't know they are even getting them but they will sure be happy when they get home from Grandpa's house on Sunday morning and find two brand new 90's waiting for them. I am really excited for them and can't wait for Sunday to get here. I'm almost sorry that we had a Saturday evening outing planned so we won't be able to give them to them until Sunday.

Thanks again. Your opinions and suggestions sure gave me a lot to look at think about.

Happy riding to all.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]