Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

ATV for 7 year old

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV for 7 year old

Yea my daughter is five times more jazzed about riding than my son is. He is more worried about video games and yu gi oh cards, where my daughter is more into doing doughnuts than barbies.

Old 10-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: quadduck
my daughter is more into doing doughnuts than barbies.
Oh Yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.

Well 'legs, you could always bring up the "if it was good enough for me, it is good enough for them" argument.. but I doubt it will make an impact. I tried that once, and my bride came back with the classic (and look how you turned out...).

In my house, since I let my darling "Better" half take care of the shopping for clothes thing... I just go with the flow on that one.. and she lets us both do our riding thing and dragging mud in the house etc.... It sometimes becomes a game... I have found though, that the generic brands do last a bit longer... but with everyone discounting clothes these days to attract buyers, the price difference isn't all that great any more....

I continue to wear my blue jeans and flannel shirts when it is cold, and T-shirts when it is hot, and the boy has followed my lead. I will profess a certain fondness of having flames somewhere on the body at all times... (I even wear a flamed hat to work in an office environment, People may think I am a little strange, but they remember my name)

Anyway, the nine year old is at that age now where he goes with mom to buy new clothes and his choices are almost always orange or red in color, and have either a dragon, or some sort of car or motorcycle on them, and nothing with buttons (seems to be a problem with the males in my family).. so he is developing his own "style". It is harmless...

I happen to be very glad my wife is making an impact on his development, Thankfully, she is way smarter than I am...(God knows how she balances the checkbook every month and manages to pay all the bills with me around)....and women look at the world differently.. so maybe the boy can benefit from both points of view...

I guess all this sitting back and letting mommy have her day thing with clothes is much like watching a cat get a bath... they fight it, then eventually just sit there and take it with a p-off look on their face, because they know, that sooner or later, they will get free, and they will get even....

Old 10-13-2004, 10:18 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No point in arguing with the old lady. I told her one time if people had half a brain they'd think just like I do.

She said, "True! 'Cause half is all you've got!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Women! Gotta love 'em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004, 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

I guess all this sitting back and letting mommy have her day thing with clothes is much like watching a cat get a bath... they fight it, then eventually just sit there and take it with a p-off look on their face, because they know, that sooner or later, they will get free, and they will get even....

because they know, that sooner or later, they will get free, and they will get even.... [/quote]

I love that!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004, 01:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, need to know what all can be done to a eton90 2004. have all ready cut green wire. Is the clutch the same as an lt80? I need cheap ways to make my boys bikes faster. please let me know

Old 10-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey minimonstermom, welcome to this forum. We don't see "1" post very often.

As a suggestion, you may want to post your same question under a fresh topic. Many have stopped reading this post. Under a new "E-Ton, how to upgrade?" post, I'm sure it will catch the eye of many experienced E-Ton performance upgrade folks. Just a suggestion to bring more attention onto your question.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-19-2004, 01:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

What does everyone think about a sportsman 90. Good or Bad.