Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider
Is old enough to know better, but too young to stop.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!

Nah, don't worry about it... my daughter married a guy who doesn't know the difference between a flat head or a philips head screwdriver... But he is a great dad and husband... so that is all that matters to me. Fixing stuff is what DAD's are for... even when they live 1400 miles away...

Old 01-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Pro Rider

I've already got my kids atv's but I got a shot of them the day I got the LT80. It's in my gallery pics. That pic to me was worth every penny!

Old 01-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: duneaholic
I've already got my kids atv's but I got a shot of them the day I got the LT80. It's in my gallery pics. That pic to me was worth every penny!
Now those are some happy kids!!!

Old 01-06-2005, 04:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Dragginbutt
Nah, don't worry about it... my daughter married a guy who doesn't know the difference between a flat head or a philips head screwdriver... But he is a great dad and husband... so that is all that matters to me. Fixing stuff is what DAD's are for... even when they live 1400 miles away...
DB, once again, you nailed it on the head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Having my daugthers marrying a guy, who is a great dad and husband[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: hddadx4
Yes they are. I also like the Red, White and Blue color scheme on your wife's bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm looking at Alba's Patriotic scheme for my Z400.

Old 01-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Boy were they ever! I took the day off to go get it and had to drive to Ft. Worth to pick it up and barely had enough daylight to show it off.

Old 01-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yes they are. I also like the Red, White and Blue color scheme on your wife's bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm looking at Alba's Patriotic scheme for my Z400.
Thanks rescue. Yeah she really likes them but now she wants to put her stock plastic like mine so all of our bikes will be red/black. I told her it looks awesome like that but she wants to be uniform. Oh well.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Quad Patrol

duneaholic, that's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But hey, don't they get what they want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know mine does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

duneaholic, that's to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But hey, don't they get what they want[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know mine does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
What's that saying. "If mama aint happy, aint nobody happy".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 03:09 AM
Quad Patrol

What's that saying. "If mama aint happy, aint nobody happy".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
VERY TRUE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!