Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 09:14 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!

Let's here what we got our kids for christmas.
I want some details. Their reaction. I could not wait
before christmas to get mine one.
And I want some reviews.

Happy new year to all
Roman

Old 01-02-2005, 12:50 AM
Range Rover

bump

Old 01-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have 3 Children (2- girls and a boy) :
Oldest daughter= LT80
Other daughter= Z50R
Youngest(son)=PW50
I had bought all 3 bikes (pretty beat up) throughout the summer and spent 4 weeks prior to X-mas restoring all of them. They turned out great and the kids love them. I can't seem to get them off of them. They were the first bikes for each of them. I would have to say that the Z is my favorite even though I was never much of a Honda fan.

Old 01-03-2005, 03:43 AM
Quad Patrol

We got our 8 year old a Yamaha Raptor80 for Christmas. To say the least, she was suprised as heck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] She couldn't believe we actually get her one. (she had a Honda 70) Our oldest got Tech 6 boots and was very happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They also got new gloves and riding socks. When we went to Pismo for our annual Christmas trip, the daughter rode her 80 non stop and everything worked out great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

I bought my youngest son a 2003 Blaster. He'd been riding our modded LT80 for the last 2 years and the blaster seemed like the next move. X-mas day, he was majory down that he didn't have hardly anything under the tree. Until he opened the key to the quad. He new right off what is was for and then went nuts. This past Saturday we gaught the fist chance to go riding and he absolutly loved it!!

Old 01-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Trailblazer

Bought my son a KTM Mini Adventure (he has two quads already). He was so excited that he begged me to take him out in 25 degree weather and let him ride it. I think this smile says it all.

Does he look happy? (fixed I hope)

Old 01-04-2005, 03:47 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my old neighbor bought our LT80 off us for his 7 y/o son for xmas. (well, his bday and xmas are a day apart). today, we took him out for his first ride. he was very cautious and on the drive out, he said he wasn't going to get dirty (we were telling him how much fun it'd be to get mucky). he just got better and better as the day went on. he and my son found a big, icy puddle and just kept roaring thru it. he was soaked, muddy and had a great time. his Dad was really worried he may not take to it, or would get scared. we were pleased to see how much fun he had.

a few years ago, we made our son a treasure map with clues on xmas morning. he found the moto80 Yamaha in the garage. he was happy, but afraid of the gears at first. once we went for a couple of rides he mastered it and really liked it. that was about 4 quads ago.

wanacrsh, I'm surprised the Z50 is preferred over the PW50. I liked the PW50 cuz it was lighter and easier to control... but no gears, not as fast. also, i like the no-maintenance shaft drive.

MD, really glad to hear the mini-rap worked out so well. I had no doubt. and the gears/shifting will make her a better rider. And it'll be easier for you too (shaft drive=virtually no maintenance).

Old 01-04-2005, 03:54 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: hddadx4
Does he look happy?

I was going to check your photo out but here is what came up:

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
Thank you.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

a few years ago, we made our son a treasure map with clues on xmas morning. he found the moto80 Yamaha in the garage. he was happy, but afraid of the gears at first. once we went for a couple of rides he mastered it and really liked it. that was about 4 quads ago.
Friends of ours did the samething for their daughter (a treasure hunt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) They bought her a new Raptor 80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] After she went through the whole house, her venture took her into the garage, she looked everywhere for 2 minutes before her parents busted out laughing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] when she didn't see it sitting unobstructed in the middle of the floor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] they finally pointed it out to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Her and my daughter rode for hours on Christmas Day on their 3 acres[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2005, 06:13 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Originally posted by: hddadx4
Does he look happy?

I was going to check your photo out but here is what came up:

An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
Thank you.

Hopefully it will work now.
Does he look happy (fixed?)

Quick Reply: WHAT MINI'S YOU GOT YOUR KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS!