Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Youth racing in WA state?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 01:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Youth racing in WA state?

Need help finding out info on youth quad racing for my son. I would like to get hin into this.

Thanks!

Old 05-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I'll post a refferel to your thread in the PSAR thread. There are quite a few racing familys with youths racing quadcycles on the west side of the mountains.

so did ya buy a coupld kingquads since there was no snow to sled this year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 02:29 PM
Trailblazer

LOL..

I am in the middle of modding my sled and sold the wifes to buy her a quad! Snow sucked this yr!

Old 05-12-2005, 03:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hi Gdub,

Since you're on the East side, the best bet for kid's racing would be at Horn Rapids ORV park in Richland.
Here's a link to their Race Schedule.

If you're up for the drive, the NW Quad Nationals are going to be at Pacific Raceways in Kent this Sunday. There's several classes for the mini's to race in. Here's the flyer... NW Quad Nationals

If I can think of a few more, I'll post them for you.

Old 05-12-2005, 03:53 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you very much, I appreciate it!!

Old 05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Elite Pro Rider
testing testing 123.

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Hi Gdub,

Since you're on the East side, the best bet for kid's racing would be at Horn Rapids ORV park in Richland.

If you're up for the drive, the NW Quad Nationals are going to be at Pacific Raceways in Kent this Sunday. There's several classes for the mini's to race in. Here's the flyer... NW Quad Nationals

There's also the link in my sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] for indoor flattrack racing in the winter, here's another for some summer racing, this facility is AWESOME RMC they have mx(mainly for bikes) & flattrack (for ALL) Also over in Spokane there is Airway Heights Mx park not sure of the addy right off the bat but i'm sure if you checked Spokane Chamber of commerce you'd find something!! If I can think of anymore I'll let yak now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 04:42 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Dirtmomma
Originally posted by: raptorchick
Hi Gdub,

There's also the link in my sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] for indoor flattrack racing in the winter, here's another for some summer racing, this facility is AWESOME RMC they have mx(mainly for bikes) & flattrack (for ALL) Also over in Spokane there is Airway Heights Mx park not sure of the addy right off the bat but i'm sure if you checked Spokane Chamber of commerce you'd find something!! If I can think of anymore I'll let yak now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That sounds cool! but we might be busy this winter if I can find a place for jr to race this

pic's on this 4M, check it out!