Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Getting ready to pull the triger on a couple Kazumas..need advice

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 04:06 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting ready to pull the triger on a couple Kazumas..need advice

hello
i have a 250 kazuma falcon and i just took it to the dunes at pismo and worked great
with and without paddles they are great bikes and very durable. email me if you have any other questions

Old 07-23-2005, 04:22 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have had a 2005 250 falcon and for over 2 mos and the damn thing works beautifully, aside from all the complaints about the bikes these things come in a crate just as all bikes from any dealer the only difference is the people that put them together, i took my quad out to the dunes and i had a lot of fun, me my wife and my 2 brother in laws took turns tearin up the sand. I love my quad and am now looking to put aftermarket intake and exhaust
just remember who put them together and always check bolts before riding any bike, they do come lose and wear out . put some paddles on them and put your rear tires in the front and you will glide in the sand.

thank you

Old 07-23-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

jeff1216
Noticed that you started this thread and havent given any input to it since early june. Catch us up on your purchase.

Old 07-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

I bought a kyco250 2 weeks ago. Hav'nt had a problem with it, although I'm having trouble finding a winch mount.

Old 11-18-2005, 11:30 PM
DV8
Weekend Warrior

Has anybody upgraded thier sparkplugs?? if so what plug is recommended and what is the Gap. My kazuma 250 Is acting really funny. It is acting like the choke doesnt work. It runs super if I lean it out by almost turning the fuel valve off but then is starves for fuel then dies. Have taken everything apart twice and cleaned and tightened its a little better but i'm questioning the plug!!

Old 11-19-2005, 06:10 AM
Trailblazer

Hmm maybe you should check with who you bought the machin I have a Redcat TCX 250 and it has been a rock. I have 4 kazuma quads to include the new 750cc ViperNX Gokart which is a rocket. My 250 has had any major issues or any that I didnt cause the problem. I weigh 260lbs and that tends to stress the machine a bit but that was because I was jumping it but no major parts or frame issues.

You need to evaluate what your going to do with the machine how your going to ride it,race it or just beat the hell out of it. Dont forget there are also 300cc/350cc and 400cc all at the sport level. Even having them shipped from china is still at a resonable price

Old 11-30-2005, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

can I ask, about how much dot he 90's 110's of Jackal's run and maybe an online dealer I can check out some specs on? I was SERIOUSLY looking at getting a Kazuma Baby Falcon 110 for my sons, but with all the negativity on the Kazuma, Im second guessing that decision.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Trailblazer

Understnad that the dealers know there are issues. In communicating with chinese factories we are trying to get better units out of the factories. With agents acting on the dealer behalf in taiwan and china the quality has definately risen from 2004 to 2005 and going into 2006. You will see a new breed of imports that will make the big 4 winse. I know several named dealers that yamaha and honda and kawasaki have threatened to pull there dealer rights if they carry any imports at all. As far as kymco,eton the so called higher end imports atv's thats all hype all but Eton are manufactured in china. Eton is made by a company called Ji-ee they have distributors on every continent and they do tend to be about $300 more wholesale they are from taiwan. With some of the the big 4 partnering with chinese companies like Lifan(honda)Lin Hai(yamaha)Gonshen(yamaha /suzuki)things could get a little naste. For what its worth would you rather pay $1200 for a 90 or $2400? if they are the same quality and soon same engine.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

so whats your opinion, if any, on the Kazuma Baby Falcon 110 form my 8-10yr old sons? Again, terrain will be 2 acres flat back yard to tear up, and occasional trips their gran dads for some MINOR trail/ yard rides.

Old 11-30-2005, 03:52 PM
Trailblazer

the Falcon 110 is ok I preferred the redcat RFX 110 its 2 cc bigger and seems to have less problems. If you can find out what engine is on the unit I can better tell you which one there is also a new Vx 110 which is 2006 model that is very good

Quick Reply: Getting ready to pull the triger on a couple Kazumas..need advice