Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

lt 50 mods

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 11:06 PM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lt 50 mods

I forgot to mention, my son is also a member on these forums. His name is minimadman.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

im not on here to B.S. no one im on here to met some new fr. which you obviously are not. But check it out if you give me your E-mail ill send you some live digital videos of him doing it. were going rippin today.
and ill send you some pics of his little fiddie you can see the little machine for yourself. but for the future remember its not always the machine its the RIDER!!

Old 07-19-2005, 09:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

It502000
Congradulation on the mods to the 50, I too play with my boys 50 and mod it when ever I have time.
Great fun and the kids will remember it forever
I think my pre-teenage daughters get more use out of it than my 5 year old.
I just come here to help other people out and gain knowlege my self.
What track do you ride in PA?
Our local track (Pyramid Valley WV) is a great family track but they make the kids ride on the same track as everybody else.
Do you know of a close track that really has seperate track built for children???
Thanks, Shawn

Old 07-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

well actualy my son has only been racing for two weeks he just got his quad in sep. and i just finished it about 4 weeks ago wanted him to get used to the quad when it was finished.
But now that he is racing were very busy he is racing friday at Westmoreland fair grounds, then next week he's racing fri,sat,sun. we race at the local arenacross tracks they are latrobe speedway,challenger raceway,westmoreland n fayette fairgrounds. They to race on the big track thats why I ordered works shocks for the little thing he tries to jump everything insted of riding over them.

I dont know of any tracks just for minis but if you find one let me know ,he just crashed tonight n bent his steering stem hope the local shop has one so he can race friday. E-mail me some pics at holeshot@beer.com if you want to give me your E-mail ill show you the little quad.

Old 07-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

I will e-mail you some pics of him woods riding and my daughters putting it to the test.
Alot of these pictures are mud.
My daughters are also trying to destroy a drz 110 dirt bike.
My e-mail is hotrodd440@aol.com

I heard there is a track in OH built for kids but it is 4.5 hours from me.
I have a track that I built at my farm just to let the kids play but there is way too many trees to let them get too wild. lol

As far as my local track, it is well maintained, clean, and it has and always has been run by the same indivdual for the last 30 years so he is deciated to the sport.
Maybe I can talk him into a pee-wee track, (he has plenty of room).

Shawn

Old 07-20-2005, 12:45 PM
"One Wheel Short"
Default lt 50 mods

Originally posted by: lt502000
im not on here to B.S. no one im on here to met some new fr. which you obviously are not. But check it out if you give me your E-mail ill send you some live digital videos of him doing it. were going rippin today.
and ill send you some pics of his little fiddie you can see the little machine for yourself. but for the future remember its not always the machine its the RIDER!!
I've been on this sight for over a year, I work at cycle shop, I race, my son races. I have a purty good knowledge of what these machine can and can not do.

Your talk of your mini's mods is what tipped me off. You said in you first post in this thread that you had 45 thou machined off of the head. Then you turn around, and make the comment to Allen that you read about someone milling a head 45 thou. And you want picture of his mini? If you have the mini you say you do, why would you want pictures of other mini's? To add fuel to my fire, then you are asking him for fuel advise? No mini with a four year old pilot goes thru whoops at wide open throttle. I was born at night, but not last night.

Why do I need to PM you my email addy? If my boy had that kick tail mo-chine, I'd post the pics right here on the forums.

Your right, I have no friends, I just just belong to one of the finest ATV Groups on the planet. The PSAR!

By the way, what do you race?

Old 07-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

Just out of curiosity,and not to highjack the thread, but what is the PSAR?

Old 07-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default lt 50 mods

well just last night I updated all my Bio info so i also updated this thread for any one who wants HELP!!
im not on here to act like some KID and fight with every one. two nights ago that thread did not say .045 off so dont know what your crying about and for the pictures im just curious on what kind of fiddies other people build for there kids look like. Buy your pictures on your bio looks like you spend to much time on your own machine. those minis need some help. Ask anybody who was nice what his quad looks like its not a pile of POOOOO!! I spent alot of time and $$$$$$$$ on his quad and NICK Or his quad Aint no joke. And for what i ride. I like to fly HIGH so I ride a 2005 KX 250F Im real good, ride every day just about, between me an my brother we teach nick everything we know Ive been riding since I was 4 But I dont race because its all about nick. dont have time for myself. But some day youll be reading about him. But this is your forum and you work for a bike shop so I guess i dont know anything. and im a B.S.er. like I said before if you want live pics of him W.O. through the woooops give the E-mail Ill be glad to let you see him rippin like a Champ.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:48 PM
"One Wheel Short"
Default lt 50 mods

[quote]
Originally posted by: lt502000
built a 2005 lt 50 for my four year old. was wondering if any one has tried to built one of these little things for racing, if it could compete in the 50-70 class. here is the list of mods done to this point.

CT racing pipe
head mill. down .045------------------------------------------------------------------<WHAT IS THIS?
K@N filter Part# RU-0200 with minor air box mod to make fit
removed all restrictors intake n exhaust
70 main jet
removed secondary jet piggybacking pilot jet # 15
moved needle to the top position
removed oil injector now premix castor at 32-1
removed all extra guards chain g. etc.
douglas 8x6 front wheels with shredder 16x6.5x8 tires
douglas 8x7 rear wheels with shredder 16x6.5x8 tires
+4 inch front and rear wheel spacers 2 inches per side
ac racing nerf bars (these things look sick)
Custom built rear swing arm +3 inches
This quad looks just like a lt 250 its ready for the track. All i have left to do is a front bumper[/q

the PSAR is the puget sound area riders, check out our thread in the where to ride section. One big family of QUADCYCLE JUNKIES!

did someone hijack your mod list then if it didn't state head mill down .045"? I'd call a moderator, ask for Bing by the way, he'll set me straight.

we should sit and have coffee and let our boys race each other, once on an mx track, once on a TT coarse, and flatrack.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I don't spend too much time on my stuff, I have great sponsors that take care of me!

Old 07-21-2005, 12:14 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default lt 50 mods

He just told you he updated it two nights ago, reread his post. It even says edited on the 17th at the bottom. Maybe he did mill it and changed the info a night or two ago? Maybe you should read it better before trying to drag Bing into it.

Quick Reply: lt 50 mods