Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....

When you called you should have said you were a forum member and I am sure they would have help you!
Should this really of mattered if a member/nonmember called?

I got a Dinli 90, am very happy with it, not pushing it but..............................

Old 06-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider

Sir,
That says it in a nutshell...now we have to be members to get a response. In other words, if I'd of known you would have the ability to post this and how poor my customer service was, I'd treated you like a real customer or like real businesses treat customers. This is the forum for this and you look like a fool posting that. Retract, apoligize and reform. If not, change the name of your business so you can mistreat other fools. SEADAWG

Old 06-27-2006, 02:21 AM

your kazuma dealer stinks the two in my area are great to work with parts a a bit slow but if its under they get the parts and what i tell a kazuma dealer is if they do not warranty a part during the warranty will you sell me the part at your discount. any good dealer will do it.

Old 06-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

So he helps a guy who didn't buy anything from him.

I don't see that Raceway is doing anything wrong by helping a member.

He pays to advertise on this site. If he helps someone on here, and they mention what a great guy he is, it's good for both.

Otherwise, you expect him to give stuff away for free? John is a dealer, and a very good and honest one. But you can't expect him to just eat parts and shipping for every person that ordered from an unscrupulous dealer.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:26 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
Sir,
That says it in a nutshell...now we have to be members to get a response. In other words, if I'd of known you would have the ability to post this and how poor my customer service was, I'd treated you like a real customer or like real businesses treat customers. This is the forum for this and you look like a fool posting that. Retract, apoligize and reform. If not, change the name of your business so you can mistreat other fools. SEADAWG
I think you and sssduane took what John said a little out of context. Of course he helps forum members out first. Raceway is a huge advertiser here and they should take care of their customers from their biggest advertiser. Its not like thats the only people they help out. They are there for all their customers and even a lot of people who bought their quad from some guy who bought a container full.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: HomeDawg
I have heard much better things about RacewayATV, even though I called them and they wouldn't help me either. They stated that the "individual dealer" has the final say in what is covered and that they couldn't get involved since I didn't buy it from them.

MWQ... When reading this post, I was all about raceway and how they was helping this guy out, until you steped in and said "its not like thats the only people (forum members) that they help out" When thats just what happen to this guy... And raceway did say he should have mentioned that he was a member, had he mentioned this he would have received help, thus making what you said in this post wrong... I'm sure theres lots of stories about how raceway has been there for people and I'm sure your one of those people. But sometimes its better to just let the company do there on Public Relations.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:25 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Much like the American Express card, membership has it's priviledges.

If I went to the store and bought something, I'd be paying the price they asked. But, if I had a coupon, I'd get a discount. Consider the membership here a coupon.

I stand by John's decision. By mentioning you are a member, he knows his advertising is working. He gets another satisfied customer and hopefully another good referral.

It's also good for the connection as well. Now, if a friend needed a part, you'd tell them to mention you're an ATV Connection member. Chances are, they'd check out the site, possibly like it and registar. Now the paying advertisers reach even more people.

Bottom line is, the guy got help he wasn't getting before. For that alone Raceway deserves credit.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:38 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

[quote]
Originally posted by: watzupdog
Originally posted by: HomeDawg
I have heard much better things about RacewayATV, even though I called them and they wouldn't help me either. They stated that the "individual dealer" has the final say in what is covered and that they couldn't get involved since I didn't buy it from them.

MWQ... When reading this post, I was all about raceway and how they was helping this guy out, until you steped in and said "its not like thats the only people (forum members) that they help out" When thats just what happen to this guy... And raceway did say he should have mentioned that he was a member, had he mentioned this he would have received help, thus making what you said in this post wrong... I'm sure theres lots of stories about how raceway has been there for people and I'm sure your one of those people. But sometimes its better to just let the company do there on Public Relations.
So your telling me you know that Raceway has never helped anyone but people from the forum? I figured this was a isolated incident and, This was a warranty issue and the origional dealer was still around. Shouldnt the origional dealer, which is still a active dealer be responsible for something? And I still say that if RacewayAtv wants to put forum members(and they advertise at more than this one) at the top of their priority list they have the right to do so. And as far as "stepping in" maybe I should let you read the moderator reports from the people in the kids quads section that are sick of hearing anything from you.

Old 06-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

As far as the complaints to the moderators, this is the first that I've ever heard of this. And as far as you posting for EVERYONE TO READ about these so called "complaints on me". That was uncalled for and unprofessional. Especially as your (mywifesquad) are a moderator for this forum.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like I'm going to have to jump in here for a moment! 1st I would like to give SEADAWG/watzupdog and all a little run down on how Raceway ATV started in business. About 4 1/2 years ago me and a friend fell upon some kids size import ATV's. Us both being hard-core riders/working in and around the industry for many years felt this could be something big to come in the future. After some research (Mind you at that time there was little to no information to be found) the owner invested $12,000 of his money. (that he really did not have to take chance)!

To keep a long story short he purchased (12) 110cc shift drive ATV from and Internet company. We both spoke to this company for 3 weeks before buying. They were in A.Z we were in New York, and boy could they pitch a sale. Promised us everything but there wife's! (Think we could have got them for a few more hundred! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) Anyway here we are got the 12 units delivered, assembled them all, changed oil tuned them up ect... As we test each unit no longer then 50 yards everyone either blow the rear ends or 3rd gear in the transmission!

I will never forget the owners face [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I just about seen a grown man cry. Each bike sounded like it was going to blow up as we tried to ride them back to the shop. So of course we called the company we purchased them from and Mr. Sales man was talking about "WHAT I never heard of this!" Don't worry check them out, whatever you need we will send you for free!!!!

To make another long story short we needed 6 complete shift drive rear ends, 5 new transmissions and one complete top end! All of a sudden POOF!!! Mr.Sales man and everyone in the company were not around. For 3 weeks no less then 25 calls a day not one person there would help us. "No one is here right now, they will get back to you" So and so got fired I will look into it!!! I have never been served so much bull sh*t in my life.

So here we are 12 busted bikes staring at each other. We started searching Honda/the web every place! $1800 and 60 days later we had each unit up and running like a top! Sold every bike! For an investment of about $13,800 (Bike and replacement parts, not including the hours and hours of labor.) We sold each bike for $585.00 not bad, we only lost about $6800.00 and 2 months of sleep!

The reason I am getting into all this it to let SEADAWG/watzupdog and any other that have a problem with us helping "Forum members" is that me and the owner of Raceway sat there for days and days saying to each other how could someone just screw someone so bad and not even attempt to try and help them???? So we know what it feels like to get screwed, and screwed big time!

We have been members here before Raceway and have probably been members here much longer then most of you guys. Do we give a little extra help to forum members YES! And what is the problem with that??? We hang here most night anyway! The ones talking out there SEADAWG do a little research out there. The Internet is a small world! We are involved with other big forums! Do we help them out extra YES!!!! don't feel privlage SEADAWG we do it in other forums too! I believe you were the same guy asking for a free bike to do a review on and we never responded to your post! Could that be the sour milk here?? I hope that is it and not the little $30.00 that you had to spend on the intake tube from the dealer that screwed you?? By the way Kazuma does warranty them for free. Just takes the dealer to make a phone call!

Anyway like I just stated the Internet is a very very small world! If we were to only help forum members I am sure you would be seeing bad post about our company. Just to let you know the forums are only about 10% of our overall business! If we were screwing the other 90% I am sure somehow someway they would find there way here, or other forums!

As far as Mywifequad 2manytoys and others supporting us are hats are off to them. They have been here from the start. Writing and help others way before we came around (By the way I think MWQ bought the 1st Yamoto on the U.S soil [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Lets make it clear we do not pay anyone to post anything! If guys or gals want to post and help out a great company trying to do great things there is no words I can say to show them our appreciation! These forums are great! And they are great for things just like this! GETTING INTO IT! I would not want it any other way!

When we 1st came to Dave the owner of ATV Connections he was very wieryyyyy about letting us host a forum selling China units. One of his biggest concerns was that we would not be selling these units and screwing people and have them yelling all over the forums! Well Dave and SEADAWG we kept up are part of the bargain! The forums are rockin and most are happy!

"A" ya can't keep everyone happy! I even see guys posting bad things about Honda! that makes me not feel so bad!

I really hope that no one take offense to this post! I just wanted to let everyone know how we got started and clear the air a little for some! Hope this help! Again it all in air clearing/fun.

Quick Reply: GoScoot.com is not honest. Buyer beware....