Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Baja 90cc

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 04:06 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: MrRescue
i bought one of those baja atv on aug 1 2005 ..took it to the cottage ..ran great for bout 3 days and then no start ...lots of oil ..tons of gas ..all i get was click click ,,, thougth the starter jammed..called crappy tire ..they refered me to a service center .. ???? and washed there hands clean of the matter ...spoke to baja on fri aug 19 2005 and they replied they would rebuild the motor....now what ....i hope they rebuild it better than original
Samething happend to our's.......the problem was dead battery I checked the battry cables and they were loose so I tighten them up recharged the battery and it's been fine ever since......So i would check that first..

Old 08-21-2005, 04:09 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Its a single speed atv, if your impressed with the dual suspension then dont look at the back as it only has single suspension... Its good overall bike but as far as parts and serverice, all warranty is void if there are any signs of taking it off jumps. My cousin has one and he ran into trouble on the seccond day of having it, luckily we got it fixed... wasnt anything major though, you just gotta watch when you wash it because he got water in the intake.. we took out the airfilter and it was soked so we just dried it all up and ran it without the airfilter for a bit and it was fine.

[Edit] someone posted before me so sorry for no quote there

Old 08-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: DefaultJudgement
Its a single speed atv, if your impressed with the dual suspension then dont look at the back as it only has single suspension... Its good overall bike but as far as parts and serverice, all warranty is void if there are any signs of taking it off jumps. My cousin has one and he ran into trouble on the seccond day of having it, luckily we got it fixed... wasnt anything major though, you just gotta watch when you wash it because he got water in the intake.. we took out the airfilter and it was soked so we just dried it all up and ran it without the airfilter for a bit and it was fine.

[Edit] someone posted before me so sorry for no quote there
So it was your cousin's fault not something wrong with the quad and why would you need to jump a 90cc quad it has wheels not wings

Old 08-21-2005, 06:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

The atv is a 2 speed auto ...dual arm suspension is nice....the dirt bike pipe is fine.....never felt any heat....you do have to clean the plug's every month because they foul a bit on the dirt bike (and yeah the pipe is really too low, it scrapes on everthing....don't know why they did it that way ??).....not sure why....maybe 87 octane is not the best for it.....might try 89 next....but really can't relate to any of the bike problems.....again this is my 4th bike from them all good....I'm not really concern with warranty issues.......I can service my own.......this is why you don't pay as much......if I wasn't very handy.......I would be riding name brand bikes for the service backing....also I'm not very hard on my bikes and have always had good luck with these bargain brand bikes........heck I figure I saved thousand of $$$.....buying this way........I'm sure I'll buy another one next year and would not hesitate to puchase any of these bikes again......well built bikes and excellent bang for the buck IMHO !!! My web page of pics....>>

Old 08-21-2005, 06:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: ArcticBrat

So it was your cousin's fault not something wrong with the quad and why would you need to jump a 90cc quad it has wheels not wings
I never said it was something wrong with the quad, just saying how you gotta be careful about getting water in there... and you dont need to take any quad off a jump but some people want to, it makes the ride more enjoyable. We made a whole track at his house and it had a few jumps and they were pretty fun if you hit them at top speed...

P.S. anyone know how to adjust the governor on it so the the quad doesnt stop picking up speed at 50km/h

Old 08-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Don't know if this bike has a governer on it ?!?!.....if so......wonder if that would help the low end power......it could use a little more....like most 90's........ours goes about 30 or so and then does bog like it has a governer or something.

Old 08-21-2005, 08:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Baja 90cc

Yea, im not sure if there is an easy way to do it or if you have to mess around with the electronic end of it... Ill try to figure it out, but if its electronic i wouldnt mess around with it untill warranty is up as i wouldnt want to void it.

Old 08-21-2005, 09:35 PM
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

If you could take away the rev-limter I bet that you could hit 40mph or better with the 90cc (30mph is plenty fast for my 9 year old for now) the bottom end is sluggish...

Old 08-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Range Rover
Default Baja 90cc

Cool pics BOZZY what kind of fish is that you're holding? Your baja is arctic-cat green lol ours is dark blue.... so do you have any pics of the mini-bikes?

Old 08-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Trailblazer
Default Baja 90cc

Originally posted by: ArcticBrat
Cool pics BOZZY what kind of fish is that you're holding? Your baja is arctic-cat green lol ours is dark blue.... so do you have any pics of the mini-bikes?
Thanks.....the fish is a 35 lb. white amur.....comes from the minnow family if you can believe that...lol. Our Baja 50 ....came in that ugly yellow color...we painted it blue.....looks nice now.....I'll try to find some pics of it to post...yeah I bet your blue baja 90 looks nice too...post some pics if you can .

Quick Reply: Baja 90cc