Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Thanks for the info guys.....I am looking into a small atv or dirt bike purchase myself. In adding to the previous information, each state has a better business bureau and they all can resolve issues with crooked businesses.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Old 02-11-2006, 08:51 AM
Trailblazer

Well miracles can happen!!

After calling and threatening another BBB complaint, I received a check from HighRpmracer yesterday to cover my costs of shipping them back under warranty, critical damaged parts that the manufacturer had warned about.

I'll never deal with them again. HighRpmracer should not be allowed to deal in Internet mail order business. I wonder if their local drive up customers have complaints.

All of you subscribed to this thread, help me keep this thread bumped to the front page so others will keep seeing it. Thanks for all of your support.

Also, I am in contact with a US government safety agency that I am gathering information for so that they can look into this Kazuma Falcon MKll model with this safety problem. They want to make sure that all the affected models in these drop ship warehouses are not sold until repaired. If you know where any of these warehouses are, please let me know so I can forward the info on. I know of one warehouse in Chicago somewhere, and another in Texas somewhere. Lets help prevent a childs injury or possibly death.

Teej

Old 02-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys, I bought a mini 90cc from High Rpm racer back in early December. However since I live a couple hours away I drove down and hand picked the quad, started it and tested it out to make sure everyting was ok. I saw there "shop" first hand and it leaves alot to be desired. It sits in the middle of nowhere and is very disorganized. The 2 guys that where working there new absolutley nothing about atv's, and the owner was not around. This being said I have been very happy with the quad my son loves riding it. I have not had any problems so far and would recommend these mini 90's to anyone looking for a inexpensive first time quad. Just be sure to thouroghly go over the machine to verify all bolts are tight and secure. After all it is your kid riding it.

Old 02-23-2006, 01:56 PM
Trailblazer

bump

Old 02-24-2006, 07:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Edited.

Old 02-24-2006, 07:31 AM
Trailblazer

they shouldn't be able to sell atvs at all as far as i am concerned

Old 03-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
Not saying you did anything wrong but most people that have bought a chinese atv has good luck with them. It all comes down to dealer and owner preperation. Highrpmracer has had a bad name for a long time and they also have been running under other names. Yes the name brands are better but alot of people either cant afford or dont want to spend alot on a first atv. These are great starter atv's if the proper research is done.
My name is Ron Kosydor and I am the President/CEO of HighRpmRacer, Inc. I need clarification from 2manytoys as to what other names I have been running this business under? And what does a "bad name for a long time" mean? I want to make sure no one is confusing my company with some other company. Thanks in advance for a reply!

Old 03-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
High RPM Racer,
will never see another penny from me. They are the most irresponsable ATV folks on the planet. Phone calls dont get returned,parts missing on NEW units, busted parts ect.

Dont buy from these guys unless you want High Blood Pressure.
Dear Mr. Bill _______:
There is always two sides to a story. I sold you 4 atvs as follows: Kazuma Baby Falcon 110, Kazuma Meerkat 50, RedCat VX70, and a Kazuma 90. You claimed to be an atv safety instructor and requested volume buying discounts and you received your discount. The 90cc was refunded in full due to black color not being in stock. You requested a replacement battery for the REDCAT VX70 and you received it. You also submitted a claim for missing or (busted when installed) handlebar clamps on the REDCAT VX70 and you received that request directly from REDCAT Motors. I have no other open warranty-shipping damage claims on this account to my knowledge. Now I have recently been notified of a claim from Visa-Mastercard that you were shipped the wrong color REDCAT VX70? Is it your intentions to finally return the RedCat VX70 for a refund after 5 1/2 months because of wrong color? Or is this a scam to obtain a free ATV? Please clarify!

Ron Kosydor
President/Ceo
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

PS. I sign the checks going out to Verizon Phone Company for 7 incoming phone lines. I also have four (4) full time employees answering the phone from 9-5 mon thru fri, Central Time. We also staff our parts and warranty department with several full time employees. We do not answer abusive or offensive emails.

Old 03-08-2006, 11:03 AM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: happydad
teej6, thanks for the reply. this is the way that highrpmracer does buisness. i believe the only reason i got my stuff is becouse of what you did. i bought 3 qudas from them, it cost me a lot of money, and w/so many issues, i was in contact w/ clair, jane, marge & paul almost on a daly basis for 2-1/2 months. they new my name very well but i dont think they were going to do a single thing until you came to them w/ the phone calls to the bbb,ect.. at that point i threatend them w/ the same and eventually got my parts. thanks teej6, excellent work, and buyers beware. joe. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dear Joe:
I sold you a Kazuma Adult Falcon 250, Kazuma Dingo 150 and a Kazuma Falcon 110. Upon receipt of your shipment a claim for shipping damage was received for a missing tail-light lens on the dingo 150, a missing tail-light assembly for the falcon 110, a broken plastic tab on the Dingo 150 seat. Another warranty claim was submitted at a later date for a rubber intake manifold on the Falcon 250. All replacement parts have been shipped. All registration documentation has been supplied for the VIN numbers you turned in. Currently there is a note that one of your Certificate of Origins had an incorrect VIN number and you are mailing us back the incorrect Certificate for a corrected document. I sure do not remember any threats being made to me for tail lights or a replacement seat?? Or a replacement intake manifold? Please clarify if I have missed some conversation or ?
Thanks in advance for a reply!

Ron Kosydor
President/CEO
HighRpmRacer, Inc

Quick Reply: High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!