Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 11:27 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Edited.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: clgrant
hello i purchased a mini 90 for christmas and it ran 2 hours and locked up ruining my daughters christmas,they wont answer the phone or return my messages we went to the local yamaha shop and purchased one today, it cost a little more but i feel so much better with this one.I will never purchase from highrpmracer or kazuma the extra money is worth the piece of mind
Dear Crystal: I sold you a Mudcat 90 on 11-1-05, and then sold you a Kazuma Mini Falcon on 12-19-05. I received a warranty claim for a starter for the MudCat 90 and shipped you a free replacement starter. I still need the old starter back so I can get credit for it. I have no record of any warranty claims being submitted for the engine problem on the mini-falcon 90. Do you have a warranty claim number that I can check on? We have mini-falcon 90 engines complete sitting on our parts shelf ready for shipment. Finally, I don't understand why you had no problem in contacting us to receive a replacement starter, (since you created an account on our website on 10-25-06, there has been 34 logons with your id and password, with the last logon dated 2-6-06, yet there is no information posted about problems with the Kazuma Mini-Falcon 90cc engine.) Yet you claim I don't answer the phone or return messages. I am a little confused. Please Clarify!

Ron Kosydor
President/CEO
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
Ron,
Scam my *** pal. After MANY phone calls to your company and unkept promises along with many unreturned phone calls for WEEKS, I took action in my own hands to fix my problems.You can have your POS 70cc as long as YOU pay to have it boxed and shipped back to your factory.Why dont YOU tell the WHOLE story?

Folks are TIRED of dealing with rip-off artist like yourself.You lied to my credit card company.

Here is YOUR CLAIM,
We always ship in perfect condition. Customer was informed of our policy that full refunds are available if ATV is returned to our place of BUSSINESS.---End of Quote*

First off Pal,NEVER at ANYTIME did ANYONE within your organization offer to give me back a refund if I shipped the ATV back to you guys or this would have been done MANY months ago.I still dont have the missing chain gaurd and the battery is JUNK.

Come get your POS buddie, but be ready to package it and pay for the return shipping yourself.I've already got enough of my own $$ and time in this POS.

And for the record,I would suggest you remove my full name before I sue your *** for a direct violation of privacy act laws we have in the USA.
Dear Bill:
Our return policy is posted on our website. Let me get this straight. This whole fight is over a plastic chain guard and the battery received with the unit was defective and also the new battery I shipped you is "junk", is that correct?

The freight company will not pick up the unit for return unless it is on a pallet and tied down. All gas must be drained from the unit. Unit must be wrapped in plastic or shrink wrap. I will be happy to request that my freight company pick up this unit when you notify me that it is packaged properly for return. I wish to resolve this matter, I am assuming that there is no problems with the other atvs purchased by you. I am assuming that the RedCat VX70 being returned is in like new condition because you couldn't ride it with 2 junk batteries and missing chain guard? I can be easily reached by phone mon-fri 9-5 central time on one of my 7 incoming phone lines. If you would like---I can quote your claims also concerning wrong color as an attempt to dispute your credit card payment.

Ron Kosydor
President/CEO
HighRpmRacer, Inc

Old 03-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: teej6
Well miracles can happen!!

After calling and threatening another BBB complaint, I received a check from HighRpmracer yesterday to cover my costs of shipping them back under warranty, critical damaged parts that the manufacturer had warned about.

I'll never deal with them again. HighRpmracer should not be allowed to deal in Internet mail order business. I wonder if their local drive up customers have complaints.

All of you subscribed to this thread, help me keep this thread bumped to the front page so others will keep seeing it. Thanks for all of your support.

Also, I am in contact with a US government safety agency that I am gathering information for so that they can look into this Kazuma Falcon MKll model with this safety problem. They want to make sure that all the affected models in these drop ship warehouses are not sold until repaired. If you know where any of these warehouses are, please let me know so I can forward the info on. I know of one warehouse in Chicago somewhere, and another in Texas somewhere. Lets help prevent a childs injury or possibly death.

Teej

Dear Tim:

I would never knowingly ship any atv with any type of safety defects. I, being the father of 5 know the importance of keeping children safe (all of my kids ride atvs and horses). Some ATV problems must be dealt with at the shop location. Kazuma recommended that your model be drilled and safety wired. It becomes difficult when your atv is located in Florida and my shop is in Illinois. Therefore, we agreed to do the recommended dealer work here and reimburse you for the shipping charges. We process hundreds of orders daily for parts, accessories and atvs and have no desire to "rip u off" for a mere 25 bucks shipping reimbursement. Our accounting department requires receipts for IRS purposes and our accounting department usually issues checks on the 15th and 30th of the month. We received your A-arms and were able to do the necessary machining and get them shipped back to you within 3 days. I am always interested in keeping up to date on any ATV safety issues.

Ron Kosydor
President/CEO
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

Old 03-08-2006, 01:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Rah2001
Hey guys, I bought a mini 90cc from High Rpm racer back in early December. However since I live a couple hours away I drove down and hand picked the quad, started it and tested it out to make sure everyting was ok. I saw there "shop" first hand and it leaves alot to be desired. It sits in the middle of nowhere and is very disorganized. The 2 guys that where working there new absolutley nothing about atv's, and the owner was not around. This being said I have been very happy with the quad my son loves riding it. I have not had any problems so far and would recommend these mini 90's to anyone looking for a inexpensive first time quad. Just be sure to thouroghly go over the machine to verify all bolts are tight and secure. After all it is your kid riding it.
You forgot to mention it was a brand new building with the showroom still under construction. And my guys are very well trained about atvs. My number 1 salesman has been an employee for over 15 years and continues to break all sales record. You also forgot to mention all the parts stacked on shelves and in boxes. Obviously, you felt confident and safe making your purchase and handing over the dough!

Ron Kosydor
President/CEO
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

Old 03-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Fight!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Fight!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

EDITED

Old 03-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't see why anyone's full name would be posted without permisson.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: ronkosydor
Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
High RPM Racer,
will never see another penny from me. They are the most irresponsable ATV folks on the planet. Phone calls dont get returned,parts missing on NEW units, busted parts ect.

Dont buy from these guys unless you want High Blood Pressure.
Dear Mr. Bill________:
There is always two sides to a story. I sold you 4 atvs as follows: Kazuma Baby Falcon 110, Kazuma Meerkat 50, RedCat VX70, and a Kazuma 90. You claimed to be an atv safety instructor and requested volume buying discounts and you received your discount. The 90cc was refunded in full due to black color not being in stock. You requested a replacement battery for the REDCAT VX70 and you received it. You also submitted a claim for missing or (busted when installed) handlebar clamps on the REDCAT VX70 and you received that request directly from REDCAT Motors. I have no other open warranty-shipping damage claims on this account to my knowledge. Now I have recently been notified of a claim from Visa-Mastercard that you were shipped the wrong color REDCAT VX70? Is it your intentions to finally return the RedCat VX70 for a refund after 5 1/2 months because of wrong color? Or is this a scam to obtain a free ATV? Please clarify!

Ron Kosydor
President/Ceo
HighRpmRacer, Inc.

PS. I sign the checks going out to Verizon Phone Company for 7 incoming phone lines. I also have four (4) full time employees answering the phone from 9-5 mon thru fri, Central Time. We also staff our parts and warranty department with several full time employees. We do not answer abusive or offensive emails.
He still hasn't edited his full name out yet. =[

Old 03-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

No rabbit punches and nothing below the belt.

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!

Quick Reply: High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!