Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!

Edited

Old 03-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE

And for the record,I would suggest you remove my full name before I sue your *** for a direct violation of privacy act laws we have in the USA.
Not to be an arsss or anything, but I can click on your profile and see your last name too. And not that I am taking Ron's side, but how is it a violation of a privacy act if he does post your last name? I am just wondering, thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Catterman

And for the record,I would suggest you remove my full name before I sue your *** for a direct violation of privacy act laws we have in the USA.
Not to be an arsss or anything, but I can click on your profile and see your last name too. And not that I am taking Ron's side, but how is it a violation of a privacy act if he does post your last name? I am just wondering, thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Oooooo, I didn't notice that. Really Muddy, you have no reason to complain over the name usage.

BTW, Im not taking HighRPMracing's side either, they seem have their troubles with satisfying customers.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-10-2006, 03:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

I have every reason to complain. Its a clear violation of privacy laws when the last name given in my profile is not really my last name [for SECURITY reasons] and this Ron guy goes off and LISTS my REAL last name in a public forum.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:32 PM
Pro Rider

Old 03-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have every reason to complain. Its a clear violation of privacy laws when the last name given in my profile is not really my last name [for SECURITY reasons] and this Ron guy goes off and LISTS my REAL last name in a public forum.
Oh, my bad man, I didn't realize that those were two different names.

Old 03-10-2006, 05:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just received a call from RON @ High RPM RACER and our convesation went well. We both reached into an agreement and as a result of our agreement,I also informed him that I would edit my posts.

I hope the rest of you folks are able to reach an agreement like mine.

Old 03-10-2006, 06:34 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I just received a call from RON @ High RPM RACER and our convesation went well. We both reached into an agreement and as a result of our agreement,I also informed him that I would edit my posts.

So he said he will fix your problems if you edit out what a crappy company he runs,
and if you edit out how much he gives people the run around who are having problems with the product he sells.
You also have to edit out where you threatened legal action if he didn't fix the problems.
WOW you also have to edit out the recall notice where it was supposed to be fixed before it was even sold?

Well I know you need to do what you need to do to get your quad fixed.

So is that going to be there new company policy, "if you don't say anything about how badly we treat our customers with problems we will fix what is wrong with your machine". LOL.

I wonder if they are going to put that in the warranty also. lol. =]

Glad you got it resolved tho. =]

Old 03-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I also had a phone convesation w/ ron just a while ago. after we spared for a bit we came to the conclution that sparring was doing us no good. wetalked for sometime he gave me some of insight from his perspective. i listend to what he had to say. we dont always have to agree with one another all the time. but we came to an agreement. i thought about this for a few moments and realized that a majority of my posts had some bite. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] when purchasing an atv in this manner it can be stressful if you are not prepared and things are not going the way that we imagined. i was not and when things did not go as i had expected i did not think of anyone but me. so my posts were mostly negative. i did however post a couple times about the courtious service that i recieved from clair and jane. they were always pleasant and tried to help. i was for the most part able to get thru to them at will.( i called alot). i have been happy w/ the quads i purchased and as a show of good faith i am going to remove the negative posts i recently made in haste. i would sugest however if you are going to purchase a quad online, that you do your research prior to doing so. i know that ron would agree with this as would any reputable dealer. joe

Old 03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Weekend Warrior

QUOTE BY XFREEBIRDX---So he said he will fix your problems if you edit out what a crappy company he runs,
and if you edit out how much he gives people the run around who are having problems with the product he sells. End of Quote

Ron said no such thing and did not force me to do anything that I did'nt willfully do on my own. He asked me what we were going to do about the stuff on the Internet and I told him if we could BOTH reach into a gentlemans agreement over the phone with my ATV issues, than I could make them posts disappear.We BOTH agreed to terms that made us BOTH happy[in writting over the FAX], and I kept my side of the deal by editing the posts and paying what I thought was a fair price for the quad I disputed with my credit card company.

Ron is not a bad person to talk to one on one. Its just to bad it took him 5 1/2 months to make it happen.

Quick Reply: High RPM Racer [ HighRpmracer ] ....DO NOT BUY FROM!