Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Giovanni spare part # numbers upgrades?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 05:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giovanni spare part # numbers upgrades?

Hi to every body.We just bought a atv from ebay and i would like to know if anybody knows part numbers and will post them here. ie. spark plug #NKG and coil # to replace the origional one's. for my sons atv. Its the 49.5 cc giovanni atv. Also what can we do about the brake pads. my son rode it for about 4 hrs and the pads wore out and fell off. john at allstar sent us up a new caliper and brake lever assembly, they seem to be wearing pretty fast.
is there any after market items to purcahase to make this good atv better.
Thanks to anybody with suggestions and time to respond to this.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Range Rover

ngk br 7 hsa / br 6 hsa one older one uses a cr 7 hsa

email giovanni they probably have spare parts, they don't list them with their web site, brakes off an E-ton Polaris 50 etc., etc are supposed to fit, I haven't tried yet.

Old 04-11-2006, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the spark plug info I will order one or two. Living in a small community it takes 2 to 3 days to get stuff orded in so im trying to get after market stuff that may be better than origional .

Old 04-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just got a c7hsa spark plug and im going to try it out tonight. This is for my sons 2006 50cc giovanni atv. if it does not work i will post again.

Old 04-12-2006, 06:51 PM
Range Rover

If yours is a fairly new one I think I'd be going with the BR 6 HSA It was only one older Gio that had the CR type plug

Old 04-16-2006, 09:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

the C7hsa spark plug i baught fits the new giovanni 4 wheeler. we bought it from allstarsalez in vancouver just a month ago and its new. The BR6 hsa plug the threaded part of plug is way to big to go in the hole.
Does any body know were i can get replacment parts that are after market name brand parts to replace any wear items like brake pads, calipers and sprokets.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Trailblazer

Front sprockets are the same as the older XR50's. I put on a 13 tooth for more bottom end power. Kimpex catalogue has them for $6CDN. Most dealers work with Kimpex.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi: I need work done on a 07 250cc Gio quad. Does anyone know where i could get work done in the Victoria/north saanich area?
Possible electrical??

Old 09-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Trailblazer

runningman09

I live up island from you, and have had few electrical issues with my Gio 08 250 as well.
Most of the problems were loose connectors. I also have a spare CDI module if you need
one.

There are great members on this form that may be more helpful with your electrical issues and save you a trip to a shop.

Don't know of any shops in your area.

Can you describe your problem in more detail?

Dave

Old 09-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi Dave : This is a quote from a mechanic (backyard) mechanic dude i had look at the quad.
but the problem is definitely electrical, either the CDI, or one of the two black boxes under the front. I think one is a rectifier and the other might be a relay of some sort, but no one could tell me. and theres no way to test them to see if they have failled. I did however test the kill switch, key ignition and coil. they were good. and that narrowed it down to the cdi, rectifier, and the relay. the wiring looks fine too.

Quick Reply: Giovanni spare part # numbers upgrades?