Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

eTon IS Made in Taiwan. FYI.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 11:45 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default eTon IS Made in Taiwan. FYI.

Originally posted by: sssduane
OK, OK,

My buddy has one that is bored ( and I did spell that correctly, because its boring) to a 430 and he thinks it keeps up to our Z/KFX400's.

I gotta admit about the EX bikes, I do really like my 300 ex, a lot of usable power with some very good upgrade options.

BTW, where is sand city?
It has no cohones, but the 400 really is a fun quad. Spend most of my time in 2 wheels. I'd like a 450 or 700 but may end up with an older banshee to satisfy my crave for acceleration. But how much power do you need to ride with children? Ya know?

I'm in West Texas. Lot's of sand out here.

Old 05-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Duane,

Glad to see someone was as amused as I was. Gotta love trash talk!! I see you ride a KFX400. Nice ride. It's the only bike I've ridden that I like better than my Raptor (but that was before I added my +2 Laeger LT with TCS triple rates). I love the suspension and power delivery. I've ridden Banshees, a YFZ 450, and a 250R (so long ago I can't really compare it, though) and, of course, my Raptor. Box stock, I liked the KFX/Z400 the best. I also use the CT Pipe on my Raptor and on the boy's LT50. Great product. The Aasco is a relative new comer but should become very well known soon. A national championship, or at least a solid finish, should get it's name out. It's liquid cooled, has a high compression head (requires 100 octane minimum, which is a bit of a drag since I have to travel 35 miles round trip to buy racing fuel), pipe, 24mm carb, reworked variator and clutch straight from the factory. This bike hauls butt and I haven't even given it full throttle yet. I seriously believe it is going to give my Raptor fits coming off the line, especially with my son on it (weighs only 60 pounds with all his gear on; I weigh 195). Anyway, I'll have to keep my eye open for ole ChickenLegs. Maybe I can give him another good thrashing over another subject someday! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2006, 11:55 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Well I'm pretty sure my kid on on the QJ will spank my EX off the line. Thus the sig. But I look forward to it, digginafoolsgrave. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hell, ChickenLegs! Why didn't you say you were from Texas? I thought you were some candy-assed West Coaster! You might not be so bad after all. I've been to Monterrey and I knew there was a Sand City, Ca and figured that's what you called home. I'm trying to arrange a trip to Little Sahara this fall. I might even let you know when.

Old 05-05-2006, 10:18 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: digginfool
I'm trying to arrange a trip to Little Sahara this fall. I might even let you know when.
LOL! I'm really not that bad once you get to know me a little. Never been there, but I've always wanted to check it out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]