Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

opinion on the mini 90

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opinion on the mini 90

Originally posted by: RacewayATV
Just to let everyone know our 70cc and mini 90cc's are no longer sunl units. If you take a look at our site www.racewayatv.com You can clearly see that all of the pictures have changed and the units are from a completely different manufacturer. These units have been changed for a few weeks now. We did have some problems with the sunl frames and that is why we switch manufactures right away. You can see that all of our frames are silver in color now and the sunls frames are black.

And I would also like to say that everyone that bought a 70 or 90cc from us and had a problem with the frame there units were either switched or picked up for a full refund. We stand behind any unit we sell, and if there is a problem were are #1 in the business to address it and fix it! most can back me up on this.

Kids ATV Raceway ATV
Amen to that. John replaced one for me and then refunded me full price after the second also broke. Raceway paid for the shipping all the way around. You just can't ask for better than that.

Old 06-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

any of the raceway kids quads have cvt tranny's

and how do i know which to get there are so many...the kazuma look nice with good size tires..while the mini look like they have real small tires...cant decide but the kazuma kmx 50 looks good...

again he is only 4

Old 06-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the reply again raceway, as it turns out my dealer was on vacation. He contacted me and said he had a head to send me. Meanwhile I pulled the engine out and removed the head. Found that it actually wasn't a slipped guide, but a piece of foreign material stuck in there. Hmmm, were did that come from? Time to roll the piston down, and there it is, the cylinder is galled. I removed the cylinder and piston as well. As near as I can see the indentations on the sides of the piston at the wrist pin are cast way to large, which didn't allow for sufficient material below the bottom ring. This caused that matterial to break loose and/or kind of smear away and damage the ring and cylinder. Now, I call this guy back and tell him I need more than just a head. He doesn't have any parts, he says I need to send him my bad parts, he will send them to kazuma, they will then send him new parts which he can send to me. Doesn't sound very efficient. I'm not very happy!

Old 06-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Trailblazer

Double1.

What kind of air psi are you running?
I had 10 psi in my 150cc and it dawged down in sand, then read the book and droped it to 2.9psi and it helped a lot.

Nitrox

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE !!!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Trailblazer

thanks for the reply but i only have about 4 psi in the tires. this mini 90 will just not go in sand. dont get me wrong its a great atv but its just not for the sand. maybe a honda trx 90 style atv with some sand tires will be better but nobody on any of these threads will tell me any thing. thats what im really wanting to know. here in oklahoma you might find great trails with good dirt to ride in and all of a sudden you have a sand patch. also remember he is only going on 7 years old. i just want an atv that can cover most riding situations a beginning rider can handle

Old 06-06-2006, 10:05 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: doubled1
maybe a honda trx 90 style atv with some sand tires will be better but nobody on any of these threads will tell me any thing. thats what im really wanting to know.
Dude, I listed out about 10 atvs. Nobody will tell you anything or nobody will tell you what you want to hear? You may just not like 2-strokes (I don't know) but they can put out about twice as much power as 4-strokes. They are the best engines for a mini in sand. And your dunes aren't Glamis, they about the equivalent of what we have in Texas. You can make a mini run fine but you may have to wrench a little and spend some money.

Old 06-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

well you said you just listed 10 atv i dont see them in this thread. and i dont have anything against a 2 stroke but there is in my opinion a reason nobody is going to make them any more. i love the 2 stroke ive had a rd 400 that would smoke any 750 back in the day.

Old 06-06-2006, 10:36 PM
Trailblazer

Don't know how I missed your earlier post but once again, Bill, you've proven yourself an ignorant jackass. The LT50A came out in 2002. Suzuki has been building the LT50 since the mid-80s. Check out the facts before you start plucking on the keyboard. I'll bet you're the know-it-all jackass at the local bar that has everyone shaking their heads everytime you leave, happy to see you on your way.

Old 06-06-2006, 10:45 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: doubled1
well you said you just listed 10 atv i dont see them in this thread. and i dont have anything against a 2 stroke but there is in my opinion a reason nobody is going to make them any more. i love the 2 stroke ive had a rd 400 that would smoke any 750 back in the day.
I posted where you asked originally.

They've been saying the 2-strokes will die out for the last 3 years but people are still cranking them out. I'm sure they'll fade out eventually but parts and service will still be available on most. A piped Polaris with paddles, a cdi and clutch kit is hard to beat in sand, if you're worried about the "no-names" disappearing. The last few years have a decent suspension too.