Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

kazuma lawsuits

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kazuma lawsuits

recently someone was saying something about Kazuma having lawsuits against them can someone put that topic back on under Kazuma lawsuit, thank you

Old 06-21-2006, 03:17 AM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

i would like to read this also...

Old 06-22-2006, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default kazuma lawsuits

All,
I would like to know... I got one I'd like to add to it! They need a good eye opener! SEADAWG

Old 06-22-2006, 01:50 AM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

Originally posted by: SEADAWG
All,
I would like to know... I got one I'd like to add to it! They need a good eye opener! SEADAWG

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2006, 11:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default kazuma lawsuits

The lawsuit pertains mostly to the falcon 90. They had such a turning radius that the front tires will pretty much go sideways when turned. Well some kids got hurt from flipping the quad. They had to correct steering and put stops so they dont turn so tight. The issue has been corrected.

Old 06-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default kazuma lawsuits

2manytoys,
Thanks for the info...glad is has been corrected. Keep us posted. SEADAWG

Old 06-23-2006, 01:48 AM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

I just got the 90 Falcon about 2 months ago. Is there a recall to fix the problem?

Old 06-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

Do you have a link to this lawsuit? It is something that I brought attention to back in January of this year, provided pictures and detailed explanation to the problem yet was told I was the ONLY one that had complained of it. Any and all references would be great!

Old 06-24-2006, 12:32 AM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

my 06 Falcon has steal stops, if you turn the stearing all the way left or right lookup under the steming stem you'll see the stops if they are there. I have added some rubber hose over those stops just to give alittle bit more. Our wheels still would turn just enough where it would lock that's why I slipped the hose over...

Old 06-24-2006, 04:32 AM
Trailblazer
Default kazuma lawsuits

Originally posted by: AFROracing
my 06 Falcon has steal stops, if you turn the stearing all the way left or right lookup under the steming stem you'll see the stops if they are there. I have added some rubber hose over those stops just to give alittle bit more. Our wheels still would turn just enough where it would lock that's why I slipped the hose over...
I tried the to start with. Didnt matter for me though, because the flex that these steel rods had made them worthless. When my son got into anything soft, it would constantly lock up whichever way he turned. At first didnt think it was a big issue mostly because he couldnt get it going fast enough to be anything more than a nusance. Then when it happened on firm grass, he flipped side over side and my heart sank. I ran too him and thank god for all his protective gear as he was not hurt. I was told I was the ONLY person that had reported this problem and that there was no solution. I took the entire front end apart after numerous emails and phone calls and rebuilt it the way I thought it should be. Now there is no way it can lock up in either direction. First thing I did was take the sawzall to those stoppers. Im really curious about the lawsuit though

Quick Reply: kazuma lawsuits