Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Sunl 110st's

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sunl 110st's

they just all have different feature's some have disk brake some don't, some have reverse some don't, some have daul control arms and so one. I prefer the 150's auto's seam to be more dependable. and easier for my kids to ride unless you get in water then the belt slips. it depends on what one you like kasea, dinli, jetmoto, yamamoto, unison, kazuma, and a bunch of others. as for which one is best everybody says different things so its hard to tell and no one wants to judge because someone will jump them with a complaint about that bike, in the end it just depends on which one you like, and how much you want to pay.

countryfun, did you get the 110 back from the shop or do they still have it. if there fixing it you got a good dealer most just go ahhhhhhhhhhh. if you look at warranty it says PARTS ONLY NOT LABOR and then if its not assembled by a certified dealer its void i'm intrested to see what the outcome of this deal will be .

Old 08-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default Sunl 110st's

Originally posted by: countryfun
So for the most part...you can get parts and they are ok????Just dont want to judge the whole make on this ordeal.
Still would like to know others storys on theirs.
Thanks for all the in put!!
I am in the same spot, countryfun.....

Went and looked at a SUNL mini ATV 110 for my son Tyler....He is 7 and really wants to ride..and I really want him toride....But money is tight and I cant swing $2k for a new mini namebrand....so I comsidered the chinese bikes....but after doing hours of searching online I have found as much negative, maybe more, as good.....SUNL has a nice looking machine IMHO....great features...but if they break just a few hours after first use, and if you cant get parts down the road, it may be a real gamble.....

I found a fellow selling a 86 LT80 and I almost considered it...but the age is bothering me because at 209 years old it can be worn out.....I sure dont want to buy a brand NEW one that is gonna have problems right away...I can twist a wrench pretty well...not worried about that...the bikes look easy to work on...but PARTS and EASE of getting them........it doesnt matter how well ya wrench if ya cant get the parts to wrench on.

.........I just dont know what to do at this point....the kids bday is just 2 weeks away......looks like he ont be getting one by then.......I dont want to plunk down $600-800 of my hard earned cash savings to open up a can of problems...I want the boy to be able to ride..I dont need a new money pit.....I have a couple of those already....LOL

Old 08-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Sunl 110st's

If you are afraid of the 110 look at the mini delux 100. This is a tough machine and parts ARE NOT a problem. As I wrote in another post the mini delux is a solid machine. No problems with frames cracking because it is built different from the older Sunl's. 90% of the problems you get with these quads is setup. If they are not setup right from the start they will fall apart and it is hard to keep up on them once this happens. Take the time to set them up, locktite everything, tune the carb, change the oil and you will be set to go. I have not had 1 problem with this mini delux. The kids ride it every weekend and it keeps going. I can understand you being afraid of the purchase but if you order from Raceway any problems that do come up John WILL take care of you. Even 6 months down the road.

Old 08-13-2006, 11:50 AM
Trailblazer
Default Sunl 110st's

Rad,It is being worked on by a cer mechanic and I do have to pay him.The dealer is sending the parts.The bad parts are going to be sent back.I have heard that what probably happened to this is that it was not adjusted right from the beginning.If we had know it at the time it would have gotten done but hind sight...If we get another it will be set up right from the start.I think that people should be advised of this when they get them to get this done.

Old 08-13-2006, 12:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default Sunl 110st's

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
If you are afraid of the 110 look at the mini delux 100. This is a tough machine and parts ARE NOT a problem.
Thanks 2manytoys....

Do you know who makes these mini delux 100 bikes? Is there anywhere I can find more closeups, etc??

I do like the front end better than the SUNLs.....the SUNL uses a sleeve type front end whereas these have balljoints.......although from the shots on Raceway's page it does have a lot of similaroties to the SUNL....

Old 08-13-2006, 02:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Sunl 110st's

The mini delux 100 is made by SunL but it may be the best Sunl built. It is built alot different than most of the other Sunl models. I know Sunl is not an impressive company but the mini 100 is the best thing they have out. John at Raceway has some videos of the mini 100 in action with some kids at some mountains. I think for a 7yo this is the best fit. Some of the4 90cc are too small and the 110-125 are too big. I have my 8yo in my pics and you can see size difference between quads.

Old 08-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Trailblazer
Default Sunl 110st's

Originally posted by: 2manytoys
The mini delux 100 is made by SunL but it may be the best Sunl built. It is built alot different than most of the other Sunl models. I know Sunl is not an impressive company but the mini 100 is the best thing they have out. John at Raceway has some videos of the mini 100 in action with some kids at some mountains. I think for a 7yo this is the best fit. Some of the4 90cc are too small and the 110-125 are too big. I have my 8yo in my pics and you can see size difference between quads.
It does look better in some ways....but now we are back to the whole "parts" issue going forward.....

I think I saw the video....yes they seem impressive.......

But just wondering how much better they can be if they made by the same company?