Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

sunl sucks

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunl sucks

bigborehonda, you hide under a different name than sunl sales manager, how come are you ashamed to be associated with sunl? i would be, i see john at raceway doesn't hide under a different name. as far as me owing sunl's i was like everybody else, didn't research chinese atv's before buying them. i wouldn't buy sunl crap again and couldn't recommend to any one to buy one, they're crap and you know it.

Old 11-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Im not hiding under anything i was using Sunlsalesmanger but the forums did not like it and kick me off. im not hiding anything im trying to help people thats why i post here when people ask for help i help them. iv said this before and ill say it again im willing to help anyone that is having a problem with there chinese quad, dirtbike, gocart, and scooter. i have posted my phone number and my email address to other post letting people know that they can contacting me and i will do anything i can to help with parts and service. You can ask anyone that does business with me and i will be the first person to say weather a product is good or not and keep them away from the bad ones. True SunL has had its problems in the past but i can say this truthfully that things around here are changing the product is getting better the parts support is getting better. i own a sla-transfomer v6 that i let my little girl ride i would never put my little girl on anything that i thought she would get hurt on. What kind of problems have you had with your SunL's and is there anything i can do to fix it?

Old 11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

My problem is.. I bought one for a child and it has 1.5 hours on it in the 1.5 hours, The exhaust fell off 3x,thr right front spindle fell off and flip my son over the bars,chain tension backs off continuosly,Motor mount bolts back out and engine dropped1x, and the engine vibrates so bad my kids hands and feet go numb in 30 min. I talk to the dealer and they said bring it in, so i dropped it off and they said thats just the way they are. WTF kind of service is that? I asked for an exchange and they just cant do that. But if i give them $200 more they can upgrade me to the next size larger. I just want mine to be fixed or replace it. I got a attorney for spite. I've already went out and bought him a 90 polaris and he loves it.

Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Who is the dealer and where is he located? Do you have a phone number?

Old 11-15-2006, 10:40 PM
Range Rover
Default sunl sucks

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
BigRic, Your not bitter are you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Bitter NO. Disappointed YES. My children disillusioned YES.
I am simply stating the facts and my experience base upon buying a SUNL product and my treatment from this company.

Old 11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default sunl sucks

BigRic, I understand, Been there done that.

Old 11-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default sunl sucks

xcbandit

It sounds like setup problems to me. HMM exhaust fell off 3 times (use locktite), Motor mount bolts come loose (use locktite), Chain tension backs off, ( use locktite or double nut) Motor fell through? Dont see how motor falls through but then goes back to useing locktite on bolts. Spindle fell off, Yep locktite again. It just sounds like setup was not done correctly to me. Locktite does work wonders. Like I said I have had 3 sunl quads and have not had any problems with anything that you have described. Yes I tighten the chain every once in a while but thats the part of maintenance.

Sounds like Bigboredhonda is trying to make things right with customers. It may be too late but at least he is trying. JetMoto had the same reputation about bad customer service and a bad product but with new management and better product they have an awsome thing going and are getting better. I think next year they will be at the top of the game with a quality product that people can trust and with Raceway being a partner the customer service is top notch. If sunl would have done this long ago with all the quads they sell, they would be number one. It takes alot of rights to make up for one wrong and sunl has alot of wrongs to fix. Hopefully they make it right. Sunl made a big mistake by letting any tom, dick and harry sell the quads on ebay and no support. You dont see JetMoto selling quads on ebay. Word of mouth is the best advertisment. Forums like this can make or break a company.

Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default sunl sucks

This is one of the most needed forums I have seen on the www this week, from anti sunl customers. If you want to see how sunl rates just go to the BBB website and look at their bad rating they give sunl, or go to sunl sucks.com or go to the court house in Dallas county and see the law suits, or go to the Texas DOT and look at the complaints by dealers that are up for review. Now they can say they will back their products all day long but I am proof that they are blowing smoke. If you want examples you better have a lot of time to read what I have to say because I spent over $200K in less than nine months and the testimonials are horrid. There are some boys in Frisco and girls & boys in Dallas that are naive enough to fall for the admin junk that they feed them. If this is handled properly, any participant will be liable for their actions.

Old 11-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default sunl sucks

Sir,
What cost you 200K? SEADAWG

Old 11-16-2006, 12:59 AM
Trailblazer
Default sunl sucks

Are these sunl bikes the same as World E buy sells? anyone

Quick Reply: sunl sucks